The Ragebows

Inside the witch hut, Agnes was focusing on the cauldron with her latest magic mushroom, a green-yellow-red striped cap and a white hoop on the center of the white stem, she drops it onto the cauldron and stirred it with the wooden rod.

"At last, the rainbow mushroom potion is complete, I was able to cure the anger inside for sure." chuckled Agnes, taking out an empty vial, scooping it fully, and sealing it with cork before she headed out of her witch hut.

Highsmith University, located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, U.S., is a place where Annabelle was hanging out with Luke on their date together as a couple. They are having a picnic in the campus park with their new friends all around including Ronnie, Randolph, and Scott who accompanied them. Annabelle and Luke were eating churros coated in cajeta and Scott look at them passionately just as Agnes come forth with the Rainbow potion in her hand.

"What the?" thought Scott.

"Little boys, I need you both to let my granddaughter drink my cure, it was an only hope,"  said Agnes.

"What are you talking about?" questioned Scott.

"Listen carefully, you must let Belle drink my potion, or else, she went berserk for good riddance," warned Agnes.

"What do you mean?" confused Scott, taking the vial from Agnes and trying to offer it to Annabelle.

"Hey, what's this?" asked Annabelle, retrieving the vial and taking a sip of it.

"Belle?" thought Luke, seeing his girlfriend drinking the potion whole and she drops the empty vial on the ground.

"It's okay, I'm fine," said Annabelle.

"It happens when my granddaughter was born, she got her first berserk by age five after her parents falls apart that day. Over years, she kept getting angry the whole time and tried to control her anger until she falls in love with a boy named Luke Fernandez," explained Agnes.

"So that explains this." nervous Scott, hearing about the Leek family's truth about the anger instinct.

"Precisely, she needs to control her anger by 12:00 pm at midnight," replied Agnes, "but on one condition: she must not lose her 12 streaks until midnight," she warned Scott and Luke if Annabelle has 12 streaks to lose, she will become berserk forever.

"What?" shrugged Ronnie, confused. He seems to hold the cup of soda in his hand until he accidentally lifts it up which spills out and landed on Annabelle's red shirt.

"Ah!" yelped Annabelle, having herself wet by Ronnie's soda.

"Oops." shocked Ronnie, Annabelle suddenly loses her temper badly, her face becoming red as a hot boiling bot, she grabs him by his shirt with both of her hands and lifts him up in the air, growling and snarling in rage, her teeth clenched in furious when she got wet by Ronnie.

"Annabelle!" exclaimed Luke, scared.

"What was that!" terrified Scott, seeing Annabelle goes berserk once again.

"Oh my god!" frightened Luke.

"Okay, okay, okay, we will help her control herself!" agreed Scott.

The next day, at the Village Square located in Taos Pueblo, New Mexico, U.S, Luke, and Annabelle were at the restaurant for a date, Luke was eating a taco in his hand, munching it very hard but the sap-like meat spilled over Annabelle's shirt, giving her a stain on her shirt. Annabelle looked down at her shirt, feeling angry at Luke causing a mess to her clothes, she become angry once and lose her second streak when she goes to rampaging the restaurant, scaring the customers away and chasing Luke all around.

Next, Jones was on the third floor in the police department doing assignments when Annabelle come inside the office, holding a gift basket for him. Jones looks up and sees the gift basket was here, gets up from the chair, and emerged from the table, walking toward to receive his gift basket himself only to get tripped over his legs and fall on top of Annabelle, tackling her to the ground and made her bump int the floor thus she becomes angrier and the third streak went out where she tackles Jones and attacking physically while Jones screams in pain.

"Ahhhhh!!" screamed Jones, being attacked and mauled by Annabelle.

Every time, Annabelle kept losing her streaks one by one for hours until it was nighttime and now it would be midnight, therefore the final streak has finally come. She was at her RV all alone, trying to control herself and her anger but to no avail, she restrains herself with a straitjacket so she won't cause berserk ever again. She feared that she might hurt someone she loves most and vowed to protect them from herself immediately. Luke steps inside the RV, having his body bandaged due to being injured in the restaurant earlier and he tried to help her by not making her angry.

"Belle, are you okay." inquired Luke, worried.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I just wanted to keep you safe from me, my granny was right, I was about to lose my last anger streak." sighed Annabelle.

"What, I'm not afraid of you and your anger, I was afraid to lose you so sad and I appreciate your hard-working so I decided to help you in a family business, selling magic mushroom potions, making and harvesting for investment, earning money with kindness," confessed Luke, still grew feeling for Annabelle and he decided to keep her safe from her anger.

"Really, I thought, I was afraid to hurt you so badly and I'm really sorry for you." scared Annabelle.

"No, I won't leave you behind." refused Luke, he approaches Annabelle immediately, reaching his arms to wrap her around, embracing her passionately. Luke places his lips onto Annabelle's, kissing her warmly.

"Hmmmm...." murmured Annabelle, unable to resist her boyfriend's kiss but finding that his lips were warm and tender so she embrace her love for Luke passionately. Unbeknownst to the couple, the clock strikes twelve at midnight thus the potion wears off as Annabelle's anger finally comes to an end.

"Belle." inquired Luke, thinking that Annabelle might lose her streak again but realizing that the potion works and Annabelle was finally capable of controlling her anger.

"Luke, I really understand about my true meaning of being a witch and a vampire." sighed Annabelle, "But now I'm the good girl I used to be." she smiled as she and Luke leans each other and kisses her to share with love and faith just as Scott come inside and finds that his friends were now lovebirds permanently.

"Luke...Belle..." shocked Scott, witnessing the couple sharing their kiss together, and Agnes stepped inside behind Scott.

"You know what, you should work for me now," said Agnes, seeing her granddaughter declaring her true feeling for Luke, watching as Annabelle and Luke still kissing their lips romantically.