The Teenage Mutant Ninja Bats

One year later, in the year 2023, back at Grimsborough, at the house, Scott and Ryan are enjoying their bond with their father but also they have a baby sister named Rachel who often annoys them Jones was able to take care of her when she was a newborn baby. Just then, the Supernatural Hunters come to visit and meet Rachel. In the meantime, one of the hunters, a former hunting partner-turned-military soldier, John Shepherd, is the son of the medic Ben who comes to see the baby.

"Hey Rachel, how is it going," said Gwen, Rachel giggled in response.

"Maybe Rachel like it." nervous Jones, Annabelle comes inside with a cage that three bats lying inside and went ill.

"Hey, guys." greeted Annabelle.

"Belle, what with the bats?" asked Ryan.

"Well, my pet bats and I are on a trip to the wasteland to explore but the bats got exposed to radiation and so I have to take care of it for a while. It was two weeks before I came to see you all," said Annabelle.

"Ohhh, that's sad." thought Jones.

"But not to worry, after two weeks of searching for a cure for my bats," said Annabelle, she pulls out a green mushroom with many eyes from mutation and a white stem, "Mutant Mushroom, cure to the radiation for my bats." she also takes Mutant Mushroom potion in her hand and gives the bats to drink which they took the sips of it one by one.

"So, how does it work?" wondered Luke, then the Mutant Mushroom potion takes an effect on Annabelle's bats, transforming them into three anthropomorphic bat humanoids but in size of teenagers.

"Hi, I'm Jimmy." said the first bat with a radical hairstyle and brown hair color.

"I'm Timmy." said the second bat with blonde mullet hair.

"And I'm Kimmy." smirked the female bat wearing the human outfit and black hair.

"We are the Teenage Mutant Ninja Bats!" introduced the Teenage Mutant Ninja Bats.

"Wow, I like it!" impressed Scott.

"What, how is that possible?" thought Annabelle, confused and she was standing next to Heather walking toward her.

"I see, the Mutant Mushroom grants your pets the superpowers just in two weeks and they will be back to normal as well," said Heather.

"What!" shocked Annabelle, horrified.

"Of course, we want to hand out with that bat teenager," said Scott, she was playing a video game with Timmy and Jimmy.

"And she can babysit Rachel for a while," said Ryan, Kimmy was babysitting Rachel to have a bond with her.

"Okay..." sighed Jones.

"Luke, what if the bats will ever come back for me?" asked Annabelle.

"I know, but I guess, we only need one more magic mushroom we never knew about that." excited Luke.

'Wait, doesn't my mom got one more magic mushroom we didn't know?" thought Annabelle.

"Yeah, we should go now," said Luke.

As two weeks pass, Luke and Annabelle started to live in the New Mexico village square after they are retired from a supernatural hunting journey and are disbanded from their teammates, including their chief who has already settled his new life with Lloyd and Ben while his son started his relationship with Hope. Also, Gwen and her vampiric boyfriend, Pierce Cromwell got married because they had a dhampir son named Arthur. In the village square, Luke and Annabelle are enjoying their own lives together and they spend their time as well while the Teenage Mutant Ninja Bats are now doing their house chores for two weeks to restore their true forms.

It was Valentine's Day and on their perfect date tonight, Luke and Annabelle are wearing formal outfits and they are accompanied by Fabien and Heather, they are having a double date every since and they go out together while the bats stay behind and do house sitting in an act of responsibility when their owner was away with Luke. Jimmy, Timmy, and Kimmy are doing their house duties, waiting for their owners to come back for them, Luke and Annabelle return to their home and are reunited with their bats after they find that the bats are doing great and fine.

"Good job, you guys." praised Annabelle.

"I know." winked Jimmy, compassionately.

Three days later, another night, inside Luke's bedroom, the bats and the Jones siblings are having a party together and the kids decide to stay in the house with Luke and Annabelle. It was morning, Luke, Annabelle, the bats, and the Jones siblings went out to hang out with Fabien and Heather. Because of one of Annabelle's potions, Fabien was able to protect himself from the sun and he still wanted to be with Annabelle, Luke, and Heather. On the RV, Luke, Annabelle, Fabien, and Heather get inside and are reunited with Felix who still waiting for him, they are in the van and the kids dash toward the RV with the bats. Luke was in the RV, walking to his seat to sit and driving it on his own.

"Come on, you guys, we should go to the Bonneville Salt Flats," said Luke, driving his RV and steering the wheel.

The group arrives at the Bonneville Salt Flats where all of the racers are, Luke went out of the RV wearing a racer outfit and he goes to meet up with a racer Lily Karam happily sees him again. Now, Luke and Lily went to their cars respectively and race off together while overtaking each other, but eventually Lily manages to win the race friendly.

"Wow, you won," said Luke, seeing that Lily has won the race in return after he won his race that year.

"I know, we are even," replied Lily, Annabelle and the others run to congrats Luke.

"You did it, Luke!" said Annabelle, running toward her lover and tackles onto him before they kisses again.

"Awwwww...." passionate Fabien, seeing Luke and Annabelle kissing with his dewy eyes.

One week, back at Luke's house, Luke and Annabelle were doing their chores while Jimmy, Timmy, and Kimmy are sitting on the couch, seemingly exhausted from doing their lives, all of the sudden, the Mutant Mushroom potion wears off as bats transform back to their normal bat forms again.

"Luke, my bats are back!" called Annabelle.

"Really." surprised Luke, seeing that his pet bats return to their bat state again, Annabelle walks to her bats and carries them in her arms.

"Thank god, they're back!" exclaimed Annabelle.

"Yeah, I know about that," replied Luke.