No More Mr. Nice Brick Guy

Smuggler's Cove Lighthouse, located in Georgia, U.S., and known as the demon portal, came from the cliffside mansion inhabited by a crimelord named Dr. Daemon. Inside the Aquarium Room, Dr. Deamon was sitting on his chair, patting his pet fennec fox on his arms while looking at a cage that contained a silhouette of a familiar figure, it turned out it was Luke who was captured last week when he was spotted by Dr. Daemon.

"So, my little servant, do you want to be with me," smirked Dr. Deamon.

"No, I'll never be your servant and I never work for you!" refused Luke.

"Well, I won't say that you want to win the girl of your dream." chuckled Dr. Daemon. Next to him was a box filled with red guy-shaped mushrooms in red suits and masks with belts and two swords, "You might wanna try Red Guy Mushroom."

"What's that?" confused Luke.

"If you want to get your girl back, you need to work for me," said Dr. Deamon, he pulls out a stack of Red Masque costumes and masks and tosses them into the cage.

"Why should I?" thought Luke, he reaches through the cage and grabs the costumes, changed his clothes, and becomes the Red Masque himself, "Okay, I'm ready now." he agreed to Dr. Deamon, he took out a remote, pressing the button and opens the cage which Luke comes out of it bitterly which he was now completely corrupted and decided to work for Dr. Daemon if he needs him for sure so he begins his crime duty in the first place.

The bank is filled with people and bank cashiers giving money to their customers just as Luke arrives, breaking into the bank as Red Masque, the people turn around fearfully to see the LEGO Minifigure holding a sword on his handle and charging at everyone, attacking them all while they screaming and running in fear as they are ambushed by the Red Masque and Dr. Daemon comes inside with an empty bag in his back. The LEGO Red Masque Luke raises his sword in the air and threatened everyone to handle him and his boss over all of the money, scaring them so badly that they were being robbed by a mysterious criminal comes out of nowhere and becomes a threat nightmare to them.

"Please, have mercy!" begged the bank cashier, fearfully.

"Donde esta la bóveda!" demanded the  LEGO Red Masque Luke, his English-speaking voice has turned into the Spanish language, pointing his sword at the bank cashier, threatening her if she don't know about the vault. He turns his head straight left and spots an opened bank vault loaded with money and gold bars.

"Eureka!' exclaimed Dr. Deamon.

"Ahí está!" determined the  LEGO Red Masque Luke, he and Dr. Daemon walked toward the vault, gets inside, and gathers all of the money and bars into all of the empty bags just as the police cops show up.

"Freeze!" demanded the police cop, gun pointing at Dr. Daemon with his own gun.

"Déjalo en paz!" angered the  LEGO Red Masque Luke, taking out his sword in his hand, jumps out of the vault, runs toward the police cops, and slices the guns through them which destroys them one by one.

"That's my boy!" praised Dr. Daemon, he jumps out of the bank vault with the bags filled with money and gold, he runs to one of the police cars and gets in while the LEGO Red Masque Luke enters inside the car and drives off with him to get away from the cops.

Inside the jewelry store, Dr. Daemon and the  LEGO Red Masque Luke are breaking into the store with other empty bags and dash inside where the salesman is doing his job and sees them in fear. The LEGO Red Masque Luke walks toward the display cases filled with jewelry and accessories inside and smashes the glass with his hand and gathers them all into the sack bag, the salesman breakdown crying in fear, and Dr. Daemon chortles and enjoying seeing Luke doing his job for him.