Chief of the Clown Hunters

Three months later, prior to Christmas Eve at Taos Pueblo, New Mexico, U.S., Luke has been living with his biological family before he was taken into foster care by age seven. At the village square, one of the houses was now occupied and reclaimed by Luke and Annabelle to stay together forever as well as their respective friends, a witch who once was a café waitress named Heather Night and a vampire who was Annabelle's second-in-command, Fabien de la Mort. But also, Annabelle and Heather are seemingly like each other since they are best friends and they share their respective crushes with them while Luke and Fabien have had a one-sided relationship ever since.

Inside Luke's house, on Christmas Eve that night, Luke and Fabien are sitting on the couch with Heather and they are all asleep together. On the wall, there was a Christmas tree with some decorations and some gifts under the tree, each of them have the two couples' names. Up in the bedroom, Annabelle was inside sitting on the desk near her bedroom that Luke had brought her a room and she was working on her latest mushroom potion made out of one of her magic mushrooms, a clown mushroom with a red afro for a cap, red lips, and the body stem was white.

"Yes, the Clown Mushroom potion, is finally created!" determined Annabelle, holding the vial of Clown Mushroom potion in her hand.

It was New Year's Eve and the Jones family and the Supernatural Hunters are going on trips for family bonding. At the same time, they came across the big top of the tent that was a place of a circus filled with performers but Chief Arrow was in the bad taste of the circus especially the clowns since his wife's death, and Lloyd was terrified of them since childhood as well. Once they arrive at the big top circus and the crowds are storming inside so they goes to enter here to enjoy themselves. Once Jones and the others were inside the big top circus with all of the audience and they enjoy all the entertainment and spectate their acts along with clowns showed up with skills. At the same time, Annabelle and Luke sneakily get up from their seats in time Luke holds the Clown Mushroom potion in his hand and the other hand has a soda. He pours the potion into the soda and mixes them together and gives it to Annabelle. She marches toward the boring little bit with the bad mood, gives him a potion secretly, and walks away to the stage on her own.

"Thanks." sighed the boy, taking a sip of the potion, drinking it whole, and dropping it on the ground until he suddenly felt pain inside him and falls into the ground, his appearance has turned into a happy mood clown and his mother was surprised that he was happy to enjoy the entertainment.

"Wait, the legend of the magic mushroom is here!" exclaimed the boy's mother, recognizing the vial belonged to Annabelle, the mother spotted her on the stage accompanied by some trained animals along with her five kittens.

"Mommy! Mommy! Mommy! She makes me happy!" exclaimed the boy, pointing at Annabelle. On the sage, Annabelle opens the cork from her vial and throws it away, sending it to the hunters, hitting them with the potions, affecting them all, including Scott and Ryan, and Jones and his pregnant wife, Charlotte are left behind but Luke catches the potion and drinks it before he teleports to the stage.

Chief Arrow was turned into a happy clown, still has his supernatural hunting uniforms, and joins the clowns along with unicyclists to perform his acts; Scott's hyena cub, Nicky Furry, Ryan's lion cub Peter Pa and a chemist Priya Desai, Annabelle's roommate were placed in the hands of the trained animals who encourages him to entertain himself and impressed Priya; Luke was dressed in a racer outfit, riding on the bike with the stunt performers and he was focused to overcome his challenge especially; Scott was middle of acrobats, dressed in an acrobatic outfit and joined by the hoopers; Hope was with some ventriloquists and she has a guinea pig named Scrooge, she pretends him to be her puppet; Felix was performing object manipulation along with the magicians; Gwen and Lloyd are placed in the gangs of musicians; Ben was accompanied by jugglers as he juggles the balls given one of them; and Ryan was taken to trapeze artist and tightrope walkers.

"Boys!" panicked Jones, his dark spiky hair becoming frazzled with shock and horror when he was worried.

"My babies!" screamed Charlotte, fearfully.

Scott was placed in the human cannon by the acrobats and fired to the rope where Ryan was doing his acts and was hit by Scott flying through; Luke was able to finish all of the stunt challenges and he was reunited with Annabelle, together they are enjoying their performance as stunts; Lloyd and Gwen are playing instruments together with the musicians; Chief Arrow was enjoying his time as the clown and putting his past behind him; Hope was enjoying making his guinea pig a puppet; Ben was enjoying jugging the balls; and Priya was doing her performing on Nick and the other animals along with the trainers and the ringmaster thanking Annabelle for impressing the children with happiness, even they have their face painted instantly as a result of drinking a potion.

"Don't worry, kids, daddy is calling the cops immediately!" Jones picks up his phone from his jacket and calls all of the cops in case of an emergency.

"Oh no!" shocked Scott, he was hanging on the tightrope with Ryan.

"Belle, this is the best day ever." excited Luke, he was riding on the bike with Annabelle speeding toward the loop and leaping toward it, and flying through it and they both disappear, leaving the audience shocked and impressed at her witchcraft.

"Luke?" thought Scott, wondering if Luke wasn't there.

"Oh my god..." shuddered Ryan, worried but he sees Luke and Annabelle reappearing back on the stage safely, having finished their challenge and everyone cheered for him and Annabelle. There, the cops are arrived accompanied by Jones, believing that the circus was totally run by a witch.

"I'm okay, guys!" exclaimed Luke, Jones and the cops are chasing after them as well and everyone applauds them for their amazing performances.