4. I am so dead

Loud music filled up the Wang mansion making the house more lively and warm. All the servants, be the cooks or the one who were taking care of the cleanliness smiled as their young master must be working out in the early morning, indicating that he spent the night in the mansion. He was becoming responsible as he was going to get married soon. Only one meeting and this Ms. Ziyi had changed him so much.

Wang yibo kept running on the treadmill inside his personal gym while his body was dripping sweats. His solid Black sleeveless t-shirt was soaked wet and he was looking like a smokin' hot heartbreaker.

As he was enjoying his morning workout, his moment was disturbed by a person who barged in only to turn the music as well as treadmill off. Wang yibo, gritted his teeth and glared at the man who dared to do this to him. He raised his eye brows at his so called best friend and uttered in a bored tone "what?"

Xukai, who was fuming in anger closed his eyes before he snapped "What do you fucking mean by this?"

"By what?"

"You went there to reject her last night but what you did? Don't fucking tell me that you are planning something insane!"

"Arrgh, what the hell are you saying xukai? I won't reject her, I like her" Wang yibo smirked and licked his lips as ziyi's beautiful face came to his mind.

"Yes, like you said and I believed, this is #20 girl you liked this year wang yibo. Tell me honestly, you want her in your bed right?" Xukai asked with a cheeky grin which made Wang yibo cringe and he didn't answer to this question. He turned on the treadmill again only to resume his running session.

Xukai tutted and grabbed yibo's waist making both of them fall onto the floor.

"Aish you are sweaty" xukai winced in disgust but they both burst into a laughter followed by yibo's statement "She is tough minded! It would require efforts to have her" he smirked and ran his fingers into his own sweaty hairs.

***

"Ziyi I won't be able to continue this. Why don't you try to talk to your uncle? I am sure he would understand" xiao zhan pleaded while laying down under the blankets with a bitter mood. He was feeling sorry for himself, what crime did he do to end up in such a complex situation.

"Please Xiao Zhan, don't do this to me. You need to endure a little more please" Meng ziyi and zhoucheng brought many fruits and zhan's favourite breakfast for him early in the morning as a token of her apology. She knew they have been caught up in their own web and now it's difficult to find a solution for it. But for now, they need to continue the act otherwise it would be a disaster and doom for all of them. They would have to face wrath of both Wangs as well as her uncle.

"A little more! A LITTLE MORE?" Xiao Zhan snarled as he sat up. He stuffed the breakfast in his mouth before he opened his WeChat to show them. The good food was not at fault after all! And because he had to eat those vomit inducing foods last night, he deserved a good breakfast today.

"See how he's keep texting me since yesterday. Ziyi I am telling you this guy is insane! He- he will know all of this in no time" He said in a scared voice with his fingers seated between his teeth.

"Shut up! Nothing would happen okay! He is being generous see-" Ziyi retorted and started reading the texts.

Did you arrive safely?
Good night! I will be looking forward to our next meeting!
Good morning!
Have you eaten yet?
Hope miss ziyi is doing well!

"Heol! This guy is thick skinned" the phone slipped off ziyi's hands and she gave an apologetic look to xiao zhan.

"Yes he's thick skinned and insanely handsome"

Meanwhile yibo who had showered and was ready to go out was stopped by his father before he could cross the gate.

"You are not going to spend my hard earned money on your stupid fun. I heard about your meeting with Mr. Meng's daughter went well. It will be great for our business, make sure to keep your relationship good. Anyways, you are following me to the office from now on. You need to learn everything" Mr Wang Qiren stated as he stood up to leave for the office.

"Dad! I am not coming anywhere. I have told you that I am not ready for it, and for my marriage it's me to decide and I am not ready for it as well"

"YOU-"

"Why are you being harsh to our son. Let him be, he stayed after so long" Mrs wang, carman lee came wheeling and reasoned out with her husband. She was not happy with the way her husband dealt with their son.

"Honey you know he-"

"No I don't want to listen. I will make him understand"

Wang qiren sighed and left the mansion helplessly.

Wang yibo smiled and rushed to his mother in order to kiss her cheeks. He kneeled down and held her hands in his own. "I will try mom. I-I will join him today". Carman Lee stroked his head and praised her son.

***

Later that evening, xiao zhan was busy on his laptop, sending mails to his boss as he took a day off. He was exhausted so he decided to take rest.

He was sipping his favourite mocaccino but it's became too difficult for him to gulp it down when he got another message notification from wang yibo.

Wang yibo sent him a picture of his hands while taking notes with xiao zhan's pen which he took last night.

'Never thought a pen could make writing so much fun someday'

A small smile flashed on Xiao zhan's lips before he ruffled his hairs in frustration.

"I AM SO DEAD!" He shouted and closed his laptop as his moods to work were already gone.

.
.
.