27. Sick 'For' you - 1

Wang yibo was sitting in a bar, quaffing the shots of his favourite 'Vodka Martini' one by one.

"Come out of your illusion Mr. Yibo. Xiao zhan has rejected right on your face, I know it's difficult but it will be better if you accept the reality before it gets too late."

Yibo gritted his teeth and clutched the shot glass in his hand before guzzling its content in a go.

"Let's make a bet. I will make him mine before you!"

Yibo's lips trembled in anger recalling Dylan's words. He drank another shot followed by two more. As he was about to have another, a hand stopped him midway making him glaring at the intruder.

Xukai who realised that yibo had no plans to stop finally snatched the glass away from his hands. He knew yibo was really agressive and angry at the moment but it was important to stop him too. He let out a sigh and talked, "Have you gone insane? What in the world has happened that you have decided to drink their whole stock?"

Yibo gritted his teeth and fisted the marble as he remarked, "That Dylan Wang is getting on my nerves"

"But why?" Xukai frowned hearing yibo. As long as he knew, yibo has no enmity with the guy. Both were having a good business relationship and it was all well till now.

"Do you know what did he say?" Yibo turned his gaze to xukai who shook his head. He peered out of the glass window and fulminated, "He proposed to make a bet on who would court Xiao zhan first!"

"What? But why? Why would he make a bet with you? Don't Xiao Zhan likes him?" Xukai asked in confusion, calculating things in his mind that didn't make any sense.

Yibo closed his eyes and tried to calm his anger down. Honestly, xukai's words made him infuriated as he remembered about zhan's slap.

"I confessed to Zhan. I asked him to date me!" Yibo stated while mixing the drinks in a crystal whiskey glass.

"Oh" xukai nodded his head before his eyes widened when the reality hit his head, "YOU DID WHAT? WHAT DID YOU TELL ZHAN?" He gasped being surprised while massaging his ears to make sure if he heard right.

"Aish, yes I told zhan that I like him" yibo peered at xukai from the corner of his eyes as he twirled his cocktail and took a sip. He looked at the sky and sighed watching the white moon being covered in fog. The night was definately going to be snowy and chilly.

Xukai frowned and shook his shoulders, "Yibo are you in stable state? Are you sure you are not playing a prank on that poor-" xukai groaned painfully as he felt himself being pushed against the glass wall roughly.

"Don't dare to play this kind of cheap prank on me ever again."

Yibo gritted his teeth and couldn't stop himself from taking his anger out on xukai when he heard those words. He, in a swift, pushed him against the glass wall by his neck but blinked when he realised his mistake.

He left xukai's throat and sighed tiredly before resuming his drinking session. "I am sorry" he apologized with a straight face and helped his friend to compose himself.

Xukai cleared his throat and did some neck movements to check for any injury. He knew yibo's temper. It was not like he doesn't felt bad when yibo raised his hand to hurt him but honestly he was not offended. Not because he lacked self respect, but because he knew his best friend since a very long time. Yibo was a man of less words and less expressions. He was sometime reckless but he was not that mean to hurt anyone intentionally. If yibo became violent due to what he said, then things are for sure serious. He stayed silent for a few minutes but ended up asking, "What did zhan say?"