35. Not a dream

Morning came and Wang Yibo smiled before opening his eyes. He glanced beside him and his heart swelled in happiness while watching Zhan sleeping there.

"So it was not a dream

"So it was not a dream. I can't believe that you are really mine." His lips curved upwards as he lowered his head to press his lips on Zhan's mole.

He mumbled against his ears, "No matter how many times I see your face, I can't get enough of you. So beautiful and ethereal."

Xiao Zhan whined in his sleep and turned his head to the other side and continued sleeping. Wang Yibo chuckled and left the bed to start the day. After taking a bath and getting dressed, he came out of the bathroom but sighed when found Zhan still sleeping.

He sat beside him and ran his fingers through Zhan's silky hair. He called in a soft voice, "Baby! Wake up!"

"Xiao Zhan, wake up!" Yibo shook his head when he didn't get a response. "Sleepy baby! It's time to wake up! Won't you listen to your dadd-" he bit his lips and stopped himself from completing the word. He blushed on thinking the word he was about to speak and smacked himself internally.

He smiled mischievously and hovered over Zhan and started kissing his neck. Xiao Zhan opened his eyes and bit his lips when Yibo shifted his sweater off the shoulder and sucked there.

"Yibo, wha- aah!" He moaned as Yibo removed his own jacket and  lied properly between his legs and made him open his legs widely. He pulled his sweater off and rubbed the two cherry buds on his chest. Lowering his face, he sucked one bud while playing with another. He licked it followed by a bite earning a moan from Zhan. He did the same with the other while pinching and rubbing the bitten one.

Xiao Zhan's chest heaved up and down while sweet moans left his mouth as Yibo assaulted his sensitive nipples. Yibo's mouth moved downwards towards his belly, kissing and sucking his shivering skin. He inserted his tongue inside his navel and moved it back and forth as if he was licking something else.

"Aah! Shit..don't do that Ah"  Xiao Zhan moaned but Yibo didn't stop. He nibbled the soft skin before coming up and kissing Zhan's lips wildly.

After a while, he lied beside Zhan and smiled at him, "Good morning Baby!"

Xiao Zhan blushed and averted his gaze to the other side before greeting back, "Good morning"

Yibo let out a chuckle and teased the other, "Did I make Zhan Zhan shy?"

Xiao Zhan blushed more and his face became red. Wang Yibo kissed his cheek and said in his deep voice, "Don't be this cute! It takes everything inside me to control myself."

"