34. It's Love

Xiao Zhan moved in to capture Yibo's lips in a kiss

Xiao Zhan moved in to capture Yibo's lips in a kiss. Yibo grabbed the younger closer and reciprocated the kiss with the same passion.

They sucked each other's lips and no one wanted to break the contact. They pulled back a little when they felt the need to take a breath. After a millisecond, Yibo slammed Zhan against the door of the car and engaged his lips again.

Xiao Zhan let out a mewl but clung on Yibo's shoulders. He ran his fingers through Yibo's hair and pulled him more in the kiss.

After a while, they broke the kiss and peered at each other's eyes. Xiao Zhan smiled and hugged him while Yibo chuckled and caressed his back, "My baby. Only mine." He pressed his lips on Zhan's neck and whispered in his ears before nibbling his earlobe, "You are fucking mine!"

Xiao Zhan let out a chuckle and whispered back, "Only yours. And you are only mine too. Fucking only mine, Wang Yibo." The other smiled and tightened his grab on Zhan's waist.

"Why did you follow me to here?" Xiao Zhan asked.

"I-I am s-sorry, but I thought you liked him!" Yibo confessed truthfully.

Xiao Zhan laughed softly and replied, "He is like my older brother and he is the one who made me realise my love for you. He is the one who sent me to you Bo! Don't feel unsecured anymore." He assured him.

Wang Yibo smiled and mumbled, "Good for him", Xiao Zhan shook his head but snuggled more in the embrace.

Wang Yibo pulled back from the hug and winked at him, "Wanna go somewhere?"

Xiao Zhan looked at him confusedly, "Where?"

"Where we can make out properly", Yibo teased him and Zhan's eyes widened before he hit Yibo's chest playfully, "Pervert."

"I am not joking Zhan, I wanna kiss you till you lose your senses. I wanna hug you and never let you go. How did you make me fall for you this deep? I love you so much." Yibo cupped his cheeks and remarked softly. Xiao Zhan became shy and hid his face in the older's chest.

"Shall we go?" Wang Yibo pressed his lips on Zhan's head when the other nodded. He opened the door for Zhan and helped him to settle down and wear the seatbelt. Leaning forward, he pecked his lips catching Zhan by surprise before closing the door and going to the driver's side.

Xiao Zhan bit his lips when Yibo interlaced their fingers together with one hand and drove the steering wheel by the other. He was feeling overwhelmed and his heart was doing backflips inside his chest. He wanted them to stay like this for a long, very long time. He smiled and blushed at the thought.

Wang Yibo was smiling ear to ear while driving. Half of his attention was on his little bunny who was stealing glances at him from time to time.

Xiao Zhan frowned at a certain thought and blurted making Yibo stop the car in the middle of the road, "We are boyfriends from today, right? We are officially dating, right?"