18. The presentation

Wang yibo brought xiao zhan in his room

Wang yibo brought xiao zhan in his room. He placed him on the bed, his gazed was fixed at zhan's. The latter woke up on the way back and couldn't help but moved by yibo's actions. He was feeling confused, yibo was such a complicated man.

Wang yibo tucked him under the quilts and quickly left the room after asking the guy to wait for him. Zhan who was holding his breath, finally let out his retained breath and coughed lightly. He sighed and carefully left the bed towards the bathroom.

Wang yibo went back to his room to freshen up. He took a quick bath and changed into his night robes. Going towards the kitchen, he took out two packets of instant ramen noodles and cooked them in chicken broth. He added a few veggies, sauces and transferred the food in a serving bowl before topping it with egg and a little cheese. He put the bowls in a serving tray and took out a few cans of soda from the refrigerator.

He took everything and headed upstairs towards zhan's room unaware of a couple of eyes that watched his every movement. Carman lee, who didn't sleep as yibo wasn't back smiled observing his actions and drove her wheelchair back towards her room. Her husband might wake up soon if he didn't find her in sleep.

Wang yibo entered zhan's room quietly but frowned when didn't find the boy anywhere. He sighed and placed the tray and cans on a bed table when he heard water splashing. He knocked at bathroom's door and called Zhan, "I told you not to leave the bed. Y-your leg is injured."

The sounds of the shower stopped and after a couple of minutes, the door to the bathroom opened with a slight click. Xiao Zhan came out and limped towards the bed. He had already changed into a blue coloured pyjama set. He sat on the bed and replied, "I-I was feeling s-sticky" he looked down as he was feeling too much embarassed.

"Mn" Wang yibo hummed and set the bed table in front of xiao zhan. The latter looked at him with widened eyes and tried to say something but couldn't. He couldn't find the words so he decided to stay silent. Looking down, he played with the edge of his top while yibo decided to break the silence as he knew the other was getting uncomfortable.

"You were sick that's why I prepared something warm for you. It's healthy, I added veggies, egg and even cooked it in a chicken broth.." he averted his gaze and cleared his throat, "I-I don't want to ruin the meeting tomorrow, that's why!"

Xiao Zhan looked up and smiled, so the other was doing all this because of the meeting. He breathed in relief and talked back, "Let's eat then. I am very hungry and this looks tasty". He grabbed a pair of chopsticks and slurped some noodles before taking a sip of the broth. "Ahh this is delicious yibo, Thankyou" he grinned and shouted thank-you while his mouth was full with the toppings.

Wang yibo found the other cute and grabbed his chopsticks and slurped his noodles slowly. They talked about the meeting and yibo went back to his room after making sure the other slept snuggly and warmly.

~*~

Wang Yibo laid on the bed and kept his palms behind his head. He thought about tomorrow's meeting. The deal was important to Wangs for some powerful and key accomplishments. He needed to get it at any cost, it was his first and last chance. As he was thinking about the presentation, strangely, zhan's thoughts clouded his head. The way he was enjoying the ramen, the almond eyes which held a lot of enthusiasm and life , the contagious smile, how can someone be so innocent and perfect. He didn't know when he closed his eyes and fell in a deep slumber.

The night went slowly and the day of the meeting came. Wang yibo and Xiao zhan were busy in the preparations while Wang qiren was happy with yibo's dedication. His son was actually changing for good. He went towards yibo and patted his back. "Jaiyou! I know yibo, you can convince the clients to sell that land." he mumbled. Yibo's eyes went wide and he nodded. He didn't expect the gesture at all especially from his dad.

The clients arrived and the meeting started. Wang yibo stood in front of the table and zhan being his secretary, helped him connect the laptop to the screen and handed him a wireless usb for control. He smiled and nodded at yibo while the other nodded his back in affirmation. Taking a deep breath, he silently counted to three and started, "Thanks for being here today. I am Wang yibo, the managing director of Wang enterprises and I will be proposing our new project on constructing a new 7 star hotel and restaurant here in Henan...." He continued and the clients seemed impressed. Everyone clapped when yibo ended the presentation and zhan jumped in happiness but hissed in pain because of his ankle. Yibo saw this and shook his head. 'So childish!' He thought. 'But still cute!'

The deal was about to get signed when a group of young men barged into the meeting room suddenly. A handsome man, who seemed to be in his early thirties, having a distinctive luxurious personna and quality, was walking in the centre and was being surrounded by armed guards while a short man carrying files and a tab accompanied him. The clients dropped the pen immediately and stood up before bowing deeply.

The said man whose aura was heavy and influential smirked before adjusting his wrist watch and announced, "Stop the deal".

Wang yibo frowned and clutched his fists tightly while Wang Qiren stood up in confusion. Xiao Zhan's smile faded and the three men who were there to sign the deal rushed towards the handsome guy and introduced him, "He is our boss, Mr. Dylan Wang, the owner of the land".

.

.

.

.

How are you all? I hope you all are doing well. I miss you all and I am really sorry for the late updates.
Btw..did you like the chapter? Buckle your seats up for some twists and turns!!!!!!
🤭🤭🤭

did you like the chapter? Buckle your seats up for some twists and turns!!!!!! 🤭🤭🤭