11. Won't surrender

Xiao Zhan was sitting at the window, sipping a cup of coffee, his gaze fixed towards the drifting white clouds. Being helpless, being poor might be a weakness, but that useless Wang yibo mistook Xiaozhan as one of those who admits defeat easily. When he said that he would die rather begging, he was not joking or boasting around. He was honest, Xiaozhan, though he'd been through very tough times, he never once begged or break off. He was so young, when he took the responsibility for his family and proved to be a filial son. Although, a little mistake had already crushed him and his happiness but he knew that if he gives in now then he will forever be at Wang yibo mercy, he will never forgive himself if he becomes a slave. Xiaozhan doesn't have any treasure except his self respect and there's no way he is going to kneel in front of an overconfident, useless bully.

He prepared himself and opened his laptop to look for job vacancies. He even applied for many jobs outside Henan, because he knew he won't be getting any here. But the real problem is his qualifications. He had only completed a certificate course which was not enough to get him a place in most of the companies when there were many more deserving people competing for the same post. He could do some more simpler jobs but he needed time to think, he needed easy money for his sister's treatment.

Sighing he decided to drink his worries away. Dressing up, he checked himself out in the mirror. "Handsome as always" he chuckled and left for the bar. Unknowingly, he again went to the same bar which belonged to Wangs, 'Night owls'. He forgot about that unfortunate encounter with certain someone as the current issues were eating up his head. And he loved the services in that bar, it was actually a nice place to visit.

Xiao zhan was quaffing shots on the trot but his ears perked up when he heard the two men talking about something interesting beside him. Frowning, he decided to lean a little in order to eavesdrop properly. He knew it's rude to overhear someone's convo but he shrugged it off, from when did he become polite anyways.

"I really want to destroy those Wangs and especially that bitch Wang yibo for declining my offer. I even tried to blackmail him but nothing effects him". Man A said, clutching the glass tightly before gulping the bitter liquid down in a go.

"Aiyaah you need to stop now brother. Moreover, we are sitting in their bar you know." Man B replied not affected by other's anger.

"But how come I can't do anything despite knowing their dirty secret." Man A gritted his teeth and continued drinking.

"You- , stop beating around the bush, it's so annoying. Either let it go or spill the beans". Man B whisper yelled while gnashing his teeth together.

***

Xiao Zhan came out of the bar while smiling ear to ear. He was feeling so refreshed and happy. "Everyday is indeed a new day" he shouted in a cheerful voice while walking like a Happy doll. He was waiting for a taxi when a black car stopped in front of him. Squinting, he tried to see through the black tinted windows but couldn't make out anything. He was a slight tipsy but wasn't actually drunk.

The windows opened and he gasped when saw Wang yibo looking at him with a smirk. "Bastard!" He muttered and decided to move away. He started walking again but the car followed him along. He had enough of this new shit. He cursed under his breath and shouted at the still smirking yibo "What the fuck are you trying to do by following me like a mad pup?"

"Nothing special. I am suddenly in a mood to drop you tonight". Wang yibo smiled and opened the car door "Come on pretty boy, dive in. I am not this considerate everytime you know".

Xiao Zhan lips formed a cute pout and he crossed his hands over the chest "I never asked you to be considerate, I don't need your damn lift. I am not coming inside, you can leave".

He started walking again but Wang yibo kept following him with his car. "Don't you think it's rude to deny when someone offer you help. I was trying to be good but you don't deserve it." Wang yibo stopped the car and rested his hands behind his head.

"But that someone is Wang yibo and I don't even want to touch his filthy car forget about a ride. So with all due respect, fuck off". Smirking, xiao zhan left while walking in a fast pace.

Wang yibo frowned and gritted his teeth "Disrespectful brat". But he bit his lips when he saw xiaozhan walking towards the forest area. "This guy is surely brainless, going towards the forest in night or perhaps, maybe he don't know the way". Wang yibo fiddled for a second before he shrugged, "I tried to help anyway. He was the one who turned me down. Good night pretty boy~" he laughed before taking a U-turn.

Wang yibo was driving slowly today, he himself don't know why but was feeling concerned for that brat. Xiaozhan  entered the forest but he didn't even warn the latter. But doesn't he deserve this for his bad manners. But what if something bad happened to the guy. Then, wangyibo would surely blame himself. If he doesn't help xiaozhan today, then he will be breaking the promise he did, that is, to take care of him.

Turning the car around, he sped up towards the way xiaozhan went to but couldn't found him anywhere. He entered the forest and pressed the horns and even shouted zhan's name to call him. He cursed when he didn't see him anywhere. Hitting the steering wheel, he pressed the accelerator but had to hit the breaks abruptly when saw xiaozhan running towards him, limping.

Going out he covered the remaining distance and his eyes widened when he saw the latter sweating and crying bitterly. Xiaozhan didn't waste a second but hugged him tightly, not letting him go. Wang yibo was shocked when he was hugged suddenly but he knew something must have happened with xiao zhan for him to behave like this.
.
.
.
.