19. His reasons

'The moment those sunrays fell on his face carelessly, I fell too, very deep. Like how those beams belonged there, my heart belonged there as well...since that moment!'

*~~*

"This is against the work ethics Mr. Dylan. And don't you think it's your loss if you refuse us? Are you forgetting about the reputation of Wang enterprises huh?" Wang yibo smirked and talked in a calm tone though he was burning with rage inside.

"Pfft- I know it's my loss Mr Yibo but ...I am ready to bear the loss. I am here to cancel this deal" Dylan Wang replied and let out a fake sigh which added fuel to yibo's anger.

"Then why did you even propose the deal to us? Do you really think that I won't get back at you for wasting my time and hard work?" Yibo roared while gritting his teeth. He was feeling too much angry and wanted to remove the guy's existence from the world.

Dylan Wang stood up and thought for a few seconds, he took a deep breath and turned towards Wang Qiren, "I know Sir I am being unprofessional but I can't help it. I have my reasons. I am sorry for wasting your time." He bowed and before Wang Qiren could have said anything, yibo intervened again, his voice reflecting displeasure and disappointment, "Why? We would like to know your reason too."

"I don't have any explanation Mr Yibo" Dylan replied and was about to leave when a voice forced him to stop in his tracks.

"It's your sister right? The reason!" Xiao Zhan spoke softly and Wang Dylan froze when he heard it while others became confused. He turned around and looked at the owner of the voice and retorted, "What are you even saying?"

"It's because of your sister 'Wang mei'. You bought the land for her but she.."

"ENOUGH" Dylan Wang yelled to stop Xiao Zhan as he staggered a bit before his bodyguard helped him to settle on a chair. His left hand was trembling visibly and his forehead was covered in sweats. He gestured his bodyguards, including his secretary to go out and they obliged. Jili, his secretary, was hesitant but he had no choice. Seeing this, Wang Qiren also signalled his team to leave the meeting room. Now the room was left with only four people - The old chairman and Yibo, Dylan and Xiao Zhan.

Dylan Wang gulped nervously, his eyes stared at nothingness, he tried to control the building tears that were threatening to fall anytime soon. He blinked the liquid away and broke the silence, "H-how.. you ..k-know?" He looked up at zhan and asked him in an airy whisper. Xiao Zhan smiled and took a seat in front of him, "Most of the people aren't aware about your younger sister because she died before you became successful in business field. Am I right Mr Dylan?"

Everyone including yibo was shocked hearing this. His anger reduced and he was ready to listen everything.

Dylan Wang clutched his chest as the pain in his core had resurfaced and all the wounds opened once again. He choked bitterly on his tears as his mind recollected all the sensitive and beautiful memories. He himself don't know why he started digging those moments and opened his heart, letting out all the pain he was living with.

"I was born in a simple family. My father used to work on construction sites and my mom worked as a cook in a small roadside restaurant. We never had much but were satisfied because we had family. We had each other's shoulders to lean and cry onto. Mommy, dadda and my younger sister - they were my everything. I used to help mom in her restaurant and sometimes my dad too, It felt good, to reduce their burden even when it didn't make any difference, still it gave off a very satisfied feeling. Everything was going well and we had nothing to worry about. Life felt good without desires and impulses.

It was around mid of August, the rain was not stopping since morning. We had our breakfasts together before our parents left for their work after promising us to take us to the theme park that evening. On asking, they asked us to get wait for them till the rain would stop.