15. Zhan meets Mr wang

Wang yibo stood in confusion, his eyes fixed towards the leaving figure. Why the hell everyone was siding xiao zhan like he owned the world. Mostly, he never expected this from his own dad atleast. He cursed under his breath and looked at xiao zhan who cleared his throat and averted his gaze towards his watch. The man was trying to look everywhere but yibo, turning around, he busied himself in playing with the paper weight.

Wang yibo tutted and resumed his work when he heard a grumbling sound. He looked up at Zhan who shrugged his shoulders while holding a laugh, and that was when he realised that the sound came from his own tummy. He forgot that he was hungry and needed energy to work more. But this was so embarassing, the other guy was definately mocking him. Sighing, he picked up his phone to call someone.

The bell ringed for a few seconds before it was answered, "Xukai, When are you coming for lunch?"

Xukai was the head of the IT department in yibo's company and was competent yet serious for his work. He never lacked off and had worked day and night to get the position he was in. It was the result of his own uphill battle that he was successful in his field. Being yibo's friend, he had a great opportunity to reach the top without even doing anything but he never took the advantage of his friendship. He kept his private relations apart when he was at work and had always supported yibo with everything he could. He was a carefree, jovial person who liked to have a lively environment around him.

"Bobo I am a little occupied right now. You go and place our usual orders, I will be joining you in a few minutes, okay?" Xukai replied, his hands and eyes were busy with the laptop and he was wearing his wireless headphones that were connected to his handset.

"Mn" Wang yibo ended the call and stood up to fix his clothes. He took his wallet and phone as he started leaving forgetting that he was not alone in the cabin. As he was about to leave, his eyes fell upon the lean figure who was now busy in reading a book.

He watched zhan's features intensely as the man didn't even realise how much breathtaking he looked while doing something so simple as reading a book. The guy was indeed handsome, undoubtedly. Yibo's gaze travelled down and stopped at the latter's moist lips and the events from the last night clouded his head. That kiss was so delicious and he would surely like to have a taste again. He advanced towards the other and took the book from his hands but his lost trance broke when Zhan peered at him confusedly.

"Ahh! D-don't you want to have lunch?" Yibo stuttered and gulped to wet his dry throat.

"Nah I am fine! Thanks!" Xiao Zhan answered and sat in one of the chairs nearby.

Wang yibo frowned and argued, "Dad ordered me to show you around so that you would become more familiar with the place, so come with me."

"Ohh! Yes! Then let's go"

Yibo drove them to a nearby restaurant and entered his usual private chamber to have lunch. They gave their orders and Zhan occasionally asked him more about the company and work.

Later xukai joined them and was shocked when he was told that Zhan will be joining the company as Yibo's secretary and supervisor. He had a lot of questions in mind but he didn't ask anything when saw yibo 'we will do it later' look. They had their lunch silently with xukai cracking lame jokes in between and flirting with xiao zhan which made yibo uneasy.

"Xiao Zhan, you are so stunning, totally one of a kind, I never realised that ziyi were you!" Xukai nudged Zhan who gave him a small nod.

"By the way, will you be okay being with yibo when you both are not in good terms?" At this, yibo shot a murderous look to xukai while zhan scoffed lightly.