21. Will it be alright?

Wang yibo along with his father entered the meeting room with a smile. Yibo was confident but was feeling a bit nervous too. He didn't share a close relationship with his father and the latter never praised him for anything. He just wanted to get recognised once, he wanted to make his father proud. He wanted to prove his worth, and was willing to work harder and improve further.

Dylan Wang, who was waiting for them while sitting in a chair, stood up and greeted the Wang duo. His heartbeat rose up as his special person might be coming soon. Of course, Xiao Zhan was yibo's secretary, he would obviously accompany him for such an important meeting. His gaze was stuck at the door as it was getting difficult to wait further. He was sitting patiently for too long already. He won't lie but he missed him too much since the day he last saw him. The little child he saw has now grown up into a fine and handsome man, he is afraid of falling in love. But since it's zhan, he won't mind taking a chance. Maybe he would Zhan for a date later.

Wang Yibo noticed his impatient eyes that were fixed at the door as if he was waiting for someone. He frowned and cleared his throat to gain his attention, "Mr Dylan, Shall we start? Are we expecting someone else?"

Dylan Wang bit his lips as he felt his dreams shattering. How could they start when Zhan wasn't there yet? He shifted his gaze to yibo and asked impatiently, "Are you sure everyone has arrived?"

Yibo glanced around the room and answered, "I guess."

"But I think something is still missing. Ahh! Where's Mr Zhan? I mean he is your secretary, he should accompany you for such big deals."

"Ah Xiao Zhan, he won't be coming today" yibo replied nonchalantly.

"B-but why?" Dylan Wang gulped the bitter lump that was formed at the back of his tongue as he stuttered nervously. His heart sank in pain and he felt dizzy when his expectations to see Zhan shattered.

"Because I asked him to rest. He was not feeling quite good." Yibo revealed but he was feeling a bit annoyed now. Why was the guy so interested in his secretary? He controlled his anger and gestured everyone to take a seat.

Dylan Wang, who was feeling so low, looked down dejectedly and had no choice but to follow yibo. He sat down and tried to immerse himself in the meeting. But it was too difficult to concentrate. His mind continously wandered to the other day and he missed zhan's presence too much. His eyes, his features, he voice, his talks, everything was unique about the guy and he couldn't help but blush. He smacked himself mentally and averted his attention to the work.

The presentation was about to complete when the door to the room was opened slightly. A man entered with slow steps and settled in a chair without making a noise as to not to disturb the ongoing meeting. Wang Qiren looked at the intruder and nodded with a smile while the latter slightly bowed in response.

Dylan Wang felt a presence near him and a sweet smell entered his nostrils. The fragrance felt familiar and he smiled widely as he glanced up. Xiao Zhan, took a seat in front of him as it was the only chair left. Blood in his veins rushed rapidly and he felt immense happiness. Oh how much he had missed the guy! But being professional, he turned his attention towards Yibo again as he would surely talk to zhan later.

Wang yibo frowned when he saw Zhan sneaking inside. He was the first one to notice him. Didn't he ask him to rest? What if he falls sick? He silently sighed as he was in between his presentation. He would talk to the guy later.

He was nearly at the end of his presentation, but someone's presence boosted his confidence. He peered at zhan who was busy taking down notes and smiled, his mood lightened up and he continued, "Previously I just wanted it to be a seven star hotel, but now I have realised that just like Mr Dylan, I too felt a heartfelt connection with that land. I visit the place and realised that one can experience the most beautiful sunset there. The time passed too slow still night came too soon. My whole life flashed before my eyes and I felt peaceful. So I have decided to develop that land and build a esthetically pleasing traditional chinese restaurant and inn there which will be called 'Mei's dream'. Also, everyone would be able to get the view of the beautiful lake and sunset right from their room. People would be able to enjoy that peaceful traditional life which would give them a break from their hectic schedules. Traditional dresses, alongwith authentic Chinese food will be provided. The rooms and restaurant will be installed with modern facilities that I had explained already. Also, we have thought to include traditional adventurous sports activities like boating, swordsfighting, horseriding and archery. People would be able to play with gentle mammals like little bunnies to relieve their stress. I want 'Mei's dream' to become a light of hope for those who have decided to give up, a heaven for those who feels so exhausted that they just wanted to try again, a new home for those who wants to live their fantasies, a warm place for those who are lonely and broken, I want to tell them that once they connect with the nature, they would realise that there's more to explore and experience. I want them to know that words are not always important to talk, one can speak to themselves and once they learn it, life becomes easy and peaceful. I want to add some peace and sunshine in people's lonely lives and I hope I would be able to make a difference." Wang yibo wrapped up the presentation and everyone stood up while clapping. Zhan smiled widely and cheered for yibo.