25. Was it a mistake?

The guards rushed to help when saw zhan dragging a drunk yibo inside the mansion who was mumbling incoherent words. Actually, they didn't even take any car and yibo ordered them not to follow so his bodyguards were a little concerned. It was snowing heavily and Wang qiren would have punished them severely if something would have happened to his son.

"Young master is drunk!" A bodyguard enunciated while helping zhan to settle yibo on the couch.

"Ah it's nothing, he will be fine", Zhan smiled and thanked before asking them to leave. He crouched near yibo and took out his handkerchief. After wiping yibo's sweaty forehead, he brought a glass of water from the kitchen. Helping yibo to sit up, he made him drink some water and asked in a gentle tone, "Are you feeling better now?"

Wang yibo peered at him all fuddled being intoxicated and nodded his head slowly. His glossy lips puckered into a pout as he whined, "Sleepy, Zhan Zhan". Xiao Zhan chuckled and ran his fingers through yibo's hairs affectionately.

"Then let's go to your room, okay?" He asked and yibo nodded happily like a little child. As he was about to help yibo, yi lian came to them hurriedly. She gasped watching an intoxicated yibo and held zhan's hands with her trembling ones, "Son, Mr wang is about to reach home. He is very angry with yibo, he also called a couple of times to ask for his whereabouts. I am scared! What to do? He will definately punish my yibo. I don't want it to happen, please do something son." She pleaded as her eyes started to turn teary. She loved yibo so much, she has seen every phase of yibo's life upto now and couldn't bear to see him sad or suffering.

"Grandma, don't worry, nothing will happen to him. Here, sit down first", he made her sit on the sofa and poured a glass of warm water for her, "Here, drink some water and calm down. I will take care of everything." He smiled and assured the old lady while he was himself scared from inside.

He took yibo to his room and helped him to remove his shoes, socks and coat. After tucking him warmly in blankets, he sat at the edge of the bed beside yibo and stared at him. His gaze was gentle and calm.

His mind recalled the event of yibo pressing his lips near his lips and he blinked his eyes for a few times to forget it. But why was it not getting out of his head? Why was it too difficult to not think about it?

As he was immersed in his confused thoughts, a loud voice brought him back to senses. Gasping, he stood up and left yibo's room and made sure to close the door behind.

"YIBO..." Wang Qiren shouted angrily while standing in the middle of the big hall. Xiao Zhan rushed downstairs and approached him carefully.

"Uncle, you are back! Actually, yibo is fast asleep. He was busy in the meeting whole day. You must be tired too, I will bring some water." He said sweetly and took Wang Qiren's bag out of his hands.

"Zhan Zhan, you don't have to defend that ungrateful brat! Do you even know what has he done? He...he made me bow my head today! He made me bow my head in shame, he brought me disgrace!" Wang qiren complained, his eyes held pure anger and dissappointment.

"Uncle please calm down. Where is Carman aunt?" Zhan helped qiren to settle on the sofa and tried to make him understand.

"Upstairs in the room! She was not feeling well, so she went to sleep already." Wang qiren stated, he was still very angry but didn't want to scare xiao zhan who was completely innocent and was only trying to be sweet to him.

"Uncle, he was really busy. He was not at fault, I feel that you should consider his request-" he tried to reason but was interrupted by a deep voice.

"There's no way he would understand zhanzhan!" Wang yibo remarked while coming downstairs. His movements were a bit sluggish as he was still drunk. Xiao Zhan gulped when he saw yibo approaching them, his heart raced as he knew that this won't end good now.