12. A kiss?

Turning the car around, yibo sped up towards the way xiaozhan went to but couldn't found him anywhere. He entered the forest and pressed the horns and even shouted zhan's name to call him. He cursed when he didn't see him anywhere. Hitting the steering wheel, he pressed the accelerator but had to hit the breaks abruptly when saw xiaozhan running towards the car while limping.

Going out he covered the remaining distance and his eyes widened when he saw the latter sweating and crying bitterly. Xiaozhan didn't waste a second but hugged him tightly, not letting him go. Wang yibo was shocked when he was hugged suddenly but he knew something must have happened with xiao zhan for him to behave like this.

Wang yibo cleared his throat, "L-leave me xiaozhan. Let's get inside the car first okay?" Yibo's hesitating hands hugged Zhan back and he patted him so that the other could relax.

Xiao Zhan shook his head and yibo became more confused. He tried to talk again, "But we are deep inside the forest. It's not safe outside. So let's leave the place first hm?" He stroked his head and asked carefully. But to his dismay, xiao zhan refused to talk but shook his head again without showing any signs of breaking the hug.

"Aish!" Yibo gritted his teeth but he picked up xiaozhan by his ass and the latter wrapped his legs around his waist. His hands found their way around his neck and head was still buried in yibo's chest as he kept sobbing and whimpering. Wang yibo supported xiaozhan's back by his free hand and approached his car. He opened the passenger gate and tried to put xiaozhan inside but the other never loosen up his clutch a bit. Yibo took a deep breath and controlled himself from yelling at the trembling boy. But it was really not safe being outside the car, they were deep in the forest, and they could be attacked by robbers, wild animals or worst by ghosts.

Wang yibo's face went pale when he thought about ghosts and he hurriedly slid inside the driver seat with xiaozhan still in his embrace. Locking the gates carefully and switching on the dim lights inside the car, he took a sigh of relief but unknown to him, he started sniffing zhan's scent which helped him calm down.

"What happened to you! Why did you go inside the forest? Are you out of your mind?" Wang yibo whisper yelled, and forcefully pulled zhan's head away from his chest to look him in his eyes. But the sight made him concerned, zhan's eyes were red and swollen, looked like he was crying since a few minutes. He was looking down while crying continously, small whimpers and hiccups left his mouth time to time.

Wang yibo frowned and lifted zhan's chin gently, "what happened to you pretty boy? Tell me!"

Wang yibo, when he saw xiao zhan was not talking, sighed, and hugged Zhan again. His heart was beating rapidly, mind thinking different scenarios which could have happened with Zhan. Xiaozhan sensing warmth, came back to his senses and cried more bitterly, biting yibo's shoulders through his clothes hard.

"Fuck! You got some sharp teeth brat. Why did you bite me?" Wang yibo groaned in pain, rubbing the area where he got bitten cruelly.

"W-why *hic* did you *sob* came so late *hic*? Why didn't you "hic* tell me about *sob* the forest *hic* *hic*"?

Wang yibo became alerted, "But I thought you are well versed with the area, I am sorry for being late. Its my fault alright, now tell me what happened to you?"

Xiao Zhan snuggled more against yibo's chest "I was looking for a taxi and was walking happily. I--I didn't notice when I entered the forest, as I was a slight tipsy. But when I realised my surroundings, two huge dogs were already chasing me".