Harleys In Hawaii

Harleys In Hawaii by Katy Perry

________

Lizzie's POV

When I woke up the next morning, my head was killing me. I definitely made some questionable choices last night. I need to understand my limits so I don't ever have to wake up like this ever again. But, damn, why did I drink so much? Hopefully, I didn't do anything stupid. I can't quite remember anything.

It took a lot out of me to get myself out of bed. My body was dragging itself to the bathroom, the energy I wished had was nonexistent. When I took a quick glance at myself in the mirror, I looked like I had a rough night. The alcohol definitely had the best of me. What else did I do last night?

Even after splashing my face with cold water, it didn't give my memory any jumpstart that I hoped it would've given me. Frustrated out of my mind, I made my way back to bed, where I spent self loathing about all the things I could've done in front of everyone, hell, in front of Y/N. I'm hoping I didn't do anything stupid.

A knock on the door made me jump. When I opened it, my eyes widened when I saw Y/N in front of me. It was like no one taught me how to speak, I couldn't get a word out.

"I got you coffee and bagels." Y/N said with a smile on her face. "Can I come in?"

"Oh, you didn't have to..." I drag my words. "But, of course. Come in."

"How are you feeling?"

"Better than I deserve."

I plopped myself into a seated position on the bed, aggressively rubbing my eyes as if it's going to make me feel better. I don't know what I'm doing.

"You must have a killer hangover from all the shots you took. Y/N said, preparing my bagels. "And you really put yourself at risk last night. You should not be drinking as much as you did. Good thing I was there."

"I know..."

"But, you need to eat and replenish your energy." She handed me a bagel filled with cream cheese. "You'll need it later."

"Oh, what's happening later?"

"Well, for starters, it's the first day of shooting." Y/N told me. "It's a short day, so afterward, I want to take you somewhere."

I took a generous bite of my bagel, "Hmm.. where are you taking me?"

Y/N gave me a look before she made her way in front of me, "You'll see." She leaned forward and took a bite of my bagel, keeping her eye contact with me.

I swallowed the lump in my throat, "Oh, okay."

"Great, it's a date."

My heart did multiple somersaults, which was followed by intense blushing. I had to look away in order to gain control of myself. It's too early to be acting like this. But, damn, why does she have to be so smooth with her words? It's like she doesn't even need to try.

"What happened last night?" I asked.

"Well, what do you remember, Elizabeth?"

"Nothing after the last bar we went to."

She chuckled lightly, "Well, for starters, you took five more shots than the rest of us. I tried getting you to stop, but you didn't listen. Later that night, you were having the time of your life. Danced and sang the night away. It was quite entertaining actually."

I covered my face, "Oh my god, that's embarrassing. Please, tell me that I didn't do anything else after I got back to my room."

"That's not quite what you did either."