EN ROUTE TO LIFE

Heyy....

Hope everyone's safe. I have started another novel in Wattpad named 'EN ROUTE TO LIFE'. Do check it out if you are interested.

Thank you.
Stay safe and healthy.

INTRODUCTION

PREFACE

Bethany doesn't remember anything nor anyone as she stood at the side walk, looking over an accident site. The girl inside the car with blood splattered all around her, looks very familiar, however she cannot put a name on the face.

A guy wearing a loose Hawaiian shirt asked Bethany to follow her to a temporary shelter, and she obliged like a person in a trance.

Little did she know that she was being guided to her afterlife.

..................

Asher has been the guard of the afterlife realm for over thousand of years, which made him insensitive to emotions; until she came!

______________________

PROTAGONISTS

BETHANY - A girl who was recently dead from an accident and is taken to the afterlife, where she would have to wait for six hundred years to be reborn. She remembers nothing from her past life, but that doesn't stop her from enjoying the new world she is introduced to.

Bethany is a daring and carefree girl, however, she hates it when someone controls her actions. She is less sensitive and independent than most of the girls, which makes her undesirable among the male population.

ASHER - Asher is an angel who is working as a guard in the after life realm. He is respected by everyone and is extremely popular among the female species. Asher decides on what form a person should be reincarnated in their next life. He assesses their behaviour in the realm and could see everyone's past life by touching them.

He isn't allowed to marry since it will affect his work and he is okay with the terms until he is introduced to Bethany.

.............