Healing From You

Hey....

New book is out on Dreame.....

Here is the prologue and do check it out please...

What happens when you are lost in an ocean of sand? That would be one of the worst nightmares one could come across. But you are not alone, thank God ha? Well not the same for Aviana Delaney. Because she is not stuck  none other than the school's most villainous boy, Cameron Kingsley.
.......................................

Aviana Delaney is a shy, immature girl of 16 who constantly watches her back and is almost scared of everything. She only knows a world where she is safely wrapped in a bubble created by her parents and friends. She doesn't know how to find solutions to her problems independently and always require someone or the other to hold her on. But soon her lovely world is going to collapse. Alone with a monster, will she survive?

Cameron Kingsley is the school villain. He beats up anyone who stands against him and is treated as a King everywhere he went. He doesn't know how to depend on someone and is always his own boss. He is used to the harsh world around him and is skilled to survive any obstacles thrown at him. Cameron doesn't know how to love nor has he received any. Soon his survival skill is going to come in handy as he will be put in a tough situation with a person who destroyed his life.

...........................

Hope you are all okay and coping well with the current situation... Stay safe...