Family Dinner

Author note: This is a sequel! Please read Addicted to You first. 😁

   It's been a few days since newlywed Gu Wei discovered the truth about his Uncle. He's stretched out on the sofa, a blanket covering his legs. He's looking through the photo album Uncle Jiang Feng made him. His eyes grow heavy and his head bobs slightly. His husband, Chen Yu, has barely been gone for an hour. Yet he already misses him and hopes he returns quickly. He leans his head back and closes his eyes.

                                  *   *   *

   Chen Yu still feels uneasy leaving Gu Wei alone, but they needed groceries. He knows Gu Wei is still struggling with the knowledge that his Uncle is the head of the local Triad. He told him to stay home and relax and he intentionally left the special photo album beside the sofa. He smiles politely, as Mr. Su rushes to hold the door for him.

"Thank you Mr. Su. How are you feeling today, the sniffles better?" Chen Yu asks the older gentleman, heading toward the elevator.

"Yes, thank you Sir. Let me push the button for you." Mr. Su can see it's going to be difficult for Chen Yu to hit the button.

"Thanks again and remember, you can just call me Yu." Chen Yu grins and steps into the elevator.

"I'll try... Yu." Mr. Su blushes and bows, as the doors close.

   Chen Yu's arms are loaded with groceries and he hopes Gu Wei received his text. He sent it from the truck, just before entering the building. The elevator doors open on their floor and he doesn't see the apartment door open for him. He grins, shakes his head, and puts a couple of the bags down. He digs his keys from his pocket and unlocks the door. As he carts all the groceries inside, he see's Gu Wei sleeping on the sofa. His heart flutters at the mere sight of his husband. He sighs and begins to quietly put away the groceries. Once finished, he turns toward the sofa and Gu Wei. He notices the album open on his chest and smiles, as he removes it and places it on the coffee table.

"Lao gong, let's have lunch." Chen Yu calls in a soft voice, brushing Gu Wei's bangs aside.

   When he doesn't stir at all, Chen Yu shakes his head and returns to the kitchen. He begins making the spicy stir fry he recently learned. He frequently glances toward Gu Wei's sleeping figure. Once he's finished preparing their lunch, he sets the table. He plates them each a serving and pours them each a glass of tea. He grins looking down at Gu Wei's sleeping figure and kneels beside the sofa.

"Lao gong, lunch is ready." Chen Yu smirks at the furrowed brows and pout on Gu Wei's face. "Come on baobei, come eat with me." He whispers sweetly into his ear.

   He notices the subtle change in Gu Wei's breathing and knows he's awake. Gu Wei is intentionally ignoring him, it's a battle of wills. He smirks and slides his hand beneath the blanket, but he groans when he touches a bare thigh. He'd forgotten that his husband was wearing his favorite pajamas, an oversized sweatshirt and his briefs. He starts to withdraw his hand, but it's grabbed firmly and placed on Gu Wei's groin.

"Lao gong, you should always finish what you start." Gu Wei smiles at him, dimples showing and eyes sparkling. He bites his lip and moans, Chen Yu's hand has slid inside his briefs and is stroking him gently.

"I'll always finish what we start lao gong. Lunch is going to get cold, but my husband wants my attention." Chen Yu's voice is low and sexy near his ear and Gu Wei moans again at the sound.

"Stop teasing me." Gu Wei whines, sitting up and caging Chen Yu between his legs. "You know what I want." He nips at Chen Yu's lips twice before kissing him softly.

   Gu Wei's hands slip beneath Chen Yu's shirt and caress his chest and abs, before raising the shirt over his head. He licks his lips, as he see's the top of that sexy tattoo peeking out above his jeans. He lets out a soft whimper, Chen Yu's hands sliding under his sweatshirt and creep up his back. He's suddenly desperate to feel Chen Yu's skin against his own and he wrenches the sweatshirt over his own head. He pulls Chen Yu close with his left hand and kisses him hungrily, while his right gets to work on releasing that impressive erection from his jeans. In frustration, he uses both hands to yank down the jeans and boxers and Chen Yu chuckles softly against his lips.