Direct Attack

"So... do you think he's part of this? I mean, Uncle Benny is old, he might not be as invested in expanding his territory. Right?" Gu Wei asks, standing in the bathroom doorway with a towel around his hips.

"I think you have a point there, but I'm going to be looking into his other possible heirs. A new leader will have trouble running or merging both territories, what if Uncle Feng's territory was promised to the shooter?" Chen Yu says, pacing back and forth and thinking out loud.

"Another grandson? Or a nephew?" Gu Wei tosses on a pair of briefs and an oversized green t-shirt that hangs off his left shoulder. "Wait? You don't think..."

"Do we know anything about Zimo's family?" Chen Yu turns to look at him, his brows raised and a sad expression on his face.

"Not really. His mother died giving birth to him and his father drank himself to death at a young age." Gu Wei says sadly. "But that's really all I've ever heard." He looks up at Chen Yu and even he has started to wonder, do any of them really know Zimo ge?

"I'll try running down his family history in the morning." Chen Yu says, crossing to him and wrapping his arms around him. "Mmm, this looks sexy." He breathes in the fresh scent of soap on Gu Wei's neck, hearing him giggle. "My favorite color too. Are you trying to seduce me lao gong?" He grins against Gu Wei's neck and kisses his exposed shoulder. "You know, you don't even have to try.

"Hmm, well, I wasn't trying. But now that you mention it. Mmm, Yu'er." He moans, feeling Chen Yu's mouth moving to the side of his throat. He slides his hand inside Chen Yu's boxers and groans, feeling his hardened shaft already damp at the tip. He tugs, frustrated, at the boxers. "Why do you insist on putting these on, when you know I'll just be taking them off you?" He grins, nipping at Chen Yu's ear.

"Hmm, because I love the way you get frustrated and aggressive?" Chen Yu says, only half teasing as Gu Wei wrenches down his boxers to stroke his shaft. "See? So aggressive, so sexy." He smiles and bites his lip, reaching his hands inside the back of Gu Wei's briefs. He glides two fingers inside him and groans, feeling Gu Wei dampen and clench around him. "So sexy." He whispers into his ear and raises his t-shirt to lap at his chest.

Chen Yu kicks his boxers aside and slides Gu Wei's briefs down his long legs with a smirk. Gu Wei smiles down at him and steps out of his underwear, inhaling sharply when he feels Chen Yu's tongue lick across his shaft.

"You're such a tease." Gu Wei says smiling, as Chen Yu rises kissing his way up Gu Wei's body. He moans soft and low, as Chen Yu raises his shirt again and bites a nipple before soothing it over sucking gently. He feels Chen Yu's hands slide down his back and knead his ass. "How much longer are you... going to make me stand here?" He teases, his knees feeling weak.

"Mm, you've got a point." Chen Yu grins up from his chest and cups beneath his ass, hoisting him up.

"Ahh, Yu'er!" Gu Wei wobbles, trying to get his legs around Chen Yu's waist.

"Let's go to bed Wei." Chen Yu says, turning to walk toward the bed. He's still sucking and nibbling on Gu Wei's chest as he walks. "Open your mouth." He says, lifting Gu Wei's t-shirt to his lips.

"I can just... take it off." Gu Wei says, cradling Chen Yu's head to his chest.

"No, it's sexy. Leave it on." Chen Yu grins at him and tosses him down onto the bed.

"Yu'er! Mmm, you know I love this dominant caveman side." Gu Wei smirks, but he begins to writhe uncomfortably watching Chen Yu stroke his shaft with a dark look in his eyes. "You're going to drive me crazy." He whispers, lifting his shirt to rub a hand over his sensitive nipple, stroking himself with his free hand. "Ahh, lao gong!"