Back to the Manor

Early the next morning, Chen Yu stretches in bed. He reaches for Gu Wei, his eyes still closed, but feels only air. He pries open his eyes and pouts at the empty bed. Suddenly he hears the shower and grins, rising from the bed and heading into the bathroom. He can see Gu Wei's silhouette standing under the stream of water, as he relieves himself and washes his hands. He stands for a minute, just watching the shape of his husband through the frosted glass door. Then he slides the door open with a smirk.

"Care to conserve some water with me?" Chen Yu asks, stepping into the shower behind Gu Wei, who jolts at the sound of his voice.

"Tit for tat. We can share the water, but I need some help lao gong." Gu Wei blushes and turns away.

"Hmm, just tell me what you... oh Wei!" Chen drops to his knees, gently caressing and kissing the welts on the back of Gu Wei's thighs and forearms. "Shit, baobei, why didn't you say anything? I'll throw those damn straps out, I promise." His tongue licks along the mark on each thigh.

"Ohhhh Yu'er." Gu Wei's knees buckle and he braces himself on the wall. "I'm fine lao gong, I thoroughly enjoyed last night. Don't throw them away before I get to use them on you." He grins over his shoulder, but gasps as Chen Yu's tongue teases his entrance. "No, Yu'er." Chen Yu pulls away and looks up at Gu Wei concerned.

"Baobei, are you sure you're okay? You're swollen, I should have been more careful with you. I'm so sorry." Chen Yu spreads Gu Wei's ass cheeks and frowns at how swollen he is.

"Yu'er, I'm fine. It's just... you're quite large and the added... Oh, God!" Gu Wei slumps forward, clutching at the wall. He's driven insane, as he feels Chen Yu's mouth on his entrance. "Oh shit! What are you... Ahhh!" His head falls back on a moan, as he feels Chen Yu's tongue slide inside him. "Ahhhh no, don't!"

"Mmm, you don't like it?" Chen Yu asks, rising and kissing his way up Gu Wei's body.

"Ohhh, I... I liked it. But that's..." Gu Wei blushes and turns to kiss Chen Yu, now that he's standing up straight. He grinds his erection into Chen Yu's hip, moaning and panting into the kiss.

He's surprised when Chen Yu doesn't allow him to wrap his legs around him. Gu Wei pouts at him and grinds against him harder, whimpering softly.

"I know you're turned on baobei. So am I." Chen Yu's hardened shaft grinds into Gu Wei's thigh. "You're to swollen, I don't want to hurt you. So..." He grins and backs against the shower wall, pulling Gu Wei with him. "Loosen me up?" He asks with a devious grin.

"Mmm, I love you. And I love how you give in to me." Gu Wei pulls Chen Yu's left thigh up and slides two fingers inside him. "Ohhh, you're already wet lao gong." He grins, kissing Chen Yu tenderly.

"Mmm, ahhhh. Harder." Chen Yu moans and pistons his hips into Gu Wei's hand. "Do I have to beg?"

"Hmm, maybe later. We don't have the time for me to make you beg for it right now." Gu Wei whispers into his ear, pulling his fingers out. He chuckles softly, hearing Chen Yu's whimper at the loss of his fingers. "Don't worry baobei, I won't leave you like this." He kisses and sucks Chen Yu's Adam's apple, raising his legs and gliding inside.

"Ohhh, yes! You've got me... all worked up. What are you going to do about that?" Chen Yu teases into his ear, wrapping his legs around Gu Wei's waist and cradling his head in his hands. He pulls him in for a bone melting kiss.

"Fuck, hold on to me baobei." Gu Wei grins, before setting a brutal pace with his hips. "Shit, you're so tight lao gong, so good." He breathes into Chen Yu's ear, before sucking and nipping at his neck.

"Ahhh harder." Chen Yu's hips rock and grind against Gu Wei, his hands sliding down to squeeze his ass. "Ohhh yes, there! Right there!" His moans grow louder and he bites down softly on Gu Wei's shoulder, trying to hold them back.