Chapter Forty Five: Wedding

Today's the big day. Mum and John getting married. I look at my clock. It's eight. Mum is at Aunt Ray's, she stayed there last night and will be getting ready there in the morning. John and Adam have the house. Grace and I will be meeting at Ray's at ten. I'll get Adam to drop me off.

I go downstairs for breakfast.

"Morning!" Tom smiles.

"Hey." I smile back.

Tom stayed last night. He's sat at the table next Adam. Both of them eating mushroom sandwiches. Mmm, they smell good.

"Hey what's that?!" I gasp pointing out the window.

Both of them whip around to see what I'm pointing at. I grab half of Adam's sandwich and half of Toms. Hehe, suckers.

They turn back around and look down at their plates.

"Oi!" They say in unison.

I laugh and then go upstairs eating my mushroom sandwiches. I have a quick shower and then get dressed. Only into slouchy clothes though. I am going to be in my dress soon. I slip my feet into my converse and then walk downstairs.

"Can you give me a lift to Ray's?" I ask Adam.

"I don't know... Not after you so rudely stole my sandwich." He replies smirking.

I walk over to him. I give him a slow kiss. I pull back.

"Can you give me a lift to Ray's?" I ask again.

"Yup." He grins.

He turns to Tom.

"I'll be like twenty minutes."

"Okay dokay." Tom replies.

Adam and I walk to the door hand in hand.

"Send Grace my kisses!" Tom calls.

"Will do!" I shout back.

We walk out and Adam drops me off.

"See you later." I say.

"Can't wait."

I give him a final kiss goodbye. He rides off. God I hope he's okay. Ever since the accident every time he gets on that bike I can't help but get a bit worried. I knock on the door. Aunt Ray opens it. She's in her PJ's with her hair curled. I guess she's having her make-up done because one of her eyes has beautiful light red eyeshadow on. The other is plane and make-up less.

"Amy!" She smiles.

"Hey." I smile back.

I'm let in and follow her up. We go into a bedroom. Meg and Grace are on the bed. Mum is sat at a dressing table. Steve, the hairdresser, is doing her hair.

"Amy!" Megan grins and runs over.

"Hello cheeky." I smile and pull her into a hug.

"Hello sweety." Says mum.

"Hey mum."

"I'd come and hug you, but my hair is being done." She lightly laughs.

"No problameo." I reply sitting down on the bed next to Grace.

Ray gets The rest of her make-up done by a blonde woman, in her thirties I'd say.

"You look gorgeous." I smile at her.

"Aw, thanks honey."

There's a knock at the door. Ray goes down to answer it.

"That will be the photographer." Mum says.