Chapter Eight: Adrien Pierre and Matthieu Pierre

I opened my eyes. Urg, morning. My worst enemy. I slowly got up and out of bed. Body part at a time. It was freezing! All of me was finally out. I headed down stairs. 

"Morning." My mum greeted me with a kiss.

"Heyo." I smiled back. "I'm gonna get ready then I'm gonna head to Grace's. That okay?"

"Thats fine. You gonna eat here?"

"Of course! Only a fool would turn your food down!" I grinned and mum laughed. 

I sat down at the table and she handed me a plate with an omelet on. It tastes so good! How have I not gotten fatter while living here? I eat so much of this amazing food! I quickly had my plate clean then ran upstairs to get ready. 

I threw on black skinny jeans, a white vest top covered in skulls, my new white Docs from Adam and his red hoodie. I did my make-up, brushed my hair and teeth. I threw what I needed into my Avenged Sevenfold bag. Once I was packed I clipped the necklace had given me last night around my neck. I was still confused at what last happened night... He did kiss my shoulder didn't he? Or am I imagining or dreaming.

I grabbed my things and ran down the stairs.

"That's my hoodie!" Adam called as I ran past him.

"Mine now!" I called back.

"It looks better on me! It gives you bingo wings!"

"Fuck off liar! It looks better on me and you know it!"

"Well keep it now! I don't want it back if you've been wearing it!"

I sighed. I missed the Christmas Adam. He just had to go back to be a jerk. 

"See you tomorrow mum." I pecked her on the cheek.

"Bye sweety. Have fun."

I walked out the door and locked it behind me. I'd checked bus times last night, the next one that stopped near Grace's was in two minutes. Shit. Trust me to be late. I sprinted to the bus stop. I made it! Oh yes! I texted Grace.

"On bus now :) See ya in a few! <3 <3 <3" 

I put my music on shuffle then got a reply.

"Cool beans, see ya in a bit :D Carla bailed so it's just us two :) Oh yeah and the two fit french exchange boys who's arrival surprised us this morning. Mickie forgot to tell mum -_- I'm not complaining though ;) <3 <3 <3" 

"Aha alrighty :) Oooooo! Looking forward to meeting these boys hehe ;) Nearly there! <3 <3 <3" 

A few minutes later I got off at the bus stop and began the walk to Grace's. It was only ten minutes. I had Gerard Way's voice accompanying me on the way. I got to her front door and knocked twice. Mickie opened the door. When she saw me she groaned.

"What are you doing here?"

"I came to give you a dodo egg." I said sarcastically as I pushed past her and walked in.

I'd spent a lot of time round at Grace's, her sister hated me. That's fine. I hated her too. She often insults me, I insult her back. 

"Amy!" Grace grinned. She ran up and hugged me.

"Hey Grace." I hugged her back.

She pulled back. She was still in her pajamas. They were awesome. The shorts were black with colourful little cartoon monsters on. The top was a black tight tank with a pink monster wearing glasses on. The top had "Monsters need love too!" written at the bottom.