Chapter Thirty: Back To School

I smaked the top of my alarm. Ah finally, silence. I hate that annoying beeping noise. I groaned and rolled over. Why must I leave the comfort and warmth of my bed? Why must life be so cruel to me?

I finally found the will power to move and was soon exposed to the cold. I hopped in the shower. Once I was done I wrapped myself in towels and went over to the wardrobe. I put on black ripped skinny jeans, knee high purple converse, a Blood On The Dancefloor T-shirt and a purple scarf with black stars. I ran eyeliner on the bottom and tops of my eyes then grabbe my bag and went downstairs.

"Morning!" My mum greeted with a smile.

"Morning." I replied.

"You looking forward to going to back school?"

"Nope." I replied while pouring myself a bowl of Sugar Puffs.

"How come?"

"My brain doesn't want to learn things."

Mum chuckled and I added milk to the bowel. I started to shovel the cereal into my mouth. Yum yum yum.

"Want a lift?" Adam asked as he walked in.

My heart jumped and my stomach flipped when I saw him. He was wearing plain black jeans and a figure hugging white top. It was nothing special, yet he looked incredible.

"Yeah." I answered shovelling the rest of my cereal into my mouth.

I got all the milk and sugary puffed goodness, then ran up stairs and cleaned my teeth. Then I ran back downstairs. I kissed mum goodbye and then was out of the door.

"You look amazing." Adam's soft voice whispered in my ear.

"You don't look to bad yourself." I grinned.

I was pushed up against the front door and Adam pressed against me. He connected our lips and I returned the kiss with passion.

He pulled back breathless.

"Well that was unexpected." I laughed.

"Well I'm full of surprises." He winked.

We got on his bike and he began to ride to school.

He stopped outside a little cafe.

"This isn't school..." I said.

"I know. I didn't have breakfast. I'm hungry."

I got of the bike and followed Adam inside.

"Go grab a seat." He smiled. "I won't be long."

"Okay dok. Get me a cookie." I grinned.

I walked and got us a table. I looked at my phone. Three texts. I read the one from Grace.

"Just woke up. F U C K! Going to be so late!!!! SHITSHITSHITSHIT!xoxoxox"

"Maybe you should get dressed rather than text ;)xoxoxoxox" I replied.

My phone buzzed shortly after I hit send.

"Fuck you -_-"

"Charming Grace ;) Love you too ;)"

Adam came and sat down.

"Here." He smiled and handed me a cookie. A huge cookie. It was bigger than my face.

"Woah! Thank you!"

He chuckled. "You're welcome."

I began to eat the cookie. Mmmmmmmmmmmm. It was like heaven.

A waitress came over and put a cooked breakfast in front of Adam. He thanked her and she walked off.