Chapter Seventeen: The Kiss

I yawned and stood up, out of Adrien's arms and the beanbag and onto the carpet. Adrien and the girls were still sound asleep. I stretched and looked over to my alarm clock. It was half five. I went downstairs to the kitchen. I'm hungry and thirsty. 

I got the coke out the fridge and the cookie crisp cereal from the cupboard. I drank the coke out the two litre bottle and ate the cereal from the box. Once my stomach was done complaining about wanting more and I stood up and jumped on the couch. It was like an obstacles course dodging all the pizza boxes, bottles and just general crap. Adam will have fun cleaning this up tomorrow. Well, technically today.

I flicked through the channels. Ooo South Park marathon. Woop. 

"What are you doing?"

I jumped and spun around.

"Don't sneak up on me like that!"

Adam chuckled. 

"What are you doing?"

"Watching South Park. Duh what does it look like? How come you're up? Don't you have a blonde to be screwing?"

He walked forward and the light fell on him. Oh God. He was wearing pajama pants and no top. I could help it, my eyes fall onto his torso. I quickly tore them away and looked up to him. He was frowning.

"I could say the same about you."

I sighed and rolled my eyes.

"We didn't do anything."

"You were ontop of him, topless. That's hardly nothing."

I rolled my eyes. This was none of his business.

"Whatever Adam. It's got nothing to do with you anyway."

"You shouldn't of screwed him on your beanbag." He hissed.

"I didn't! As soon as you and your ditsy blonde girl left we went to sleep!"

He shrugged and threw himself down on the couch.

"Good." He smirked. "I don't want him touching you. Though I have no idea why anybody would want to."

I picked up the pillow next to me and smacked him with it.

"You do not get to decide who touches me Adam and you have no right to even give me this lecture as you're screwing sluts every other day!" I hissed as I slapped him repeatedly with the pillow.How dare he.

"Oi. stop it!"

"No."

I continued to smack him. He moved to the end of the couch but I followed him. I raised my pillow over my head for a good hard hit. I brought it down but before I could connect the cushion to him I was flipped. Adam was now lying ontop of me. He began to tickle me.

I squirmed and giggled under him.

"Stop it!"

"No." He smirked.

"Stop!"

He laughed and then finally stopped. I caught my breath and my breathing slowed down. I looked up. He was still on me and his face was very close to mine. I looked into his sparkling icy blue eyes. 

"I like it when you aren't a twat." I said.

"Huh?"

"When you're nice to me, and caring. Not a self obsessed, previous, selfish, annoying jerk."

"You think I'm those things?"

"Well, sometimes yeah. You can be a perv sometimes."

"Only cause you're hot." He grinned, causing me to blush.

"You can be so nice, I don't know why you aren't like that all the time."

Probably best he isn't, my crush on him would be huge... 

"I like it when you're like that." I smiled up at him.

He stared at me, his icy blue eyes piercing through me. 

"What are you looking at?" I asked him.

"You. You're beautiful Amy."

I blushed and looked down. 

"Look at me."

I looked up. 

"Close your eyes."

I did as he instructed.

"You aren't gonna do something horrible to me are you?" I asked him.

He chuckled. "No."

I felt something soft press against my lips. It was his. I froze. Electricity shot through my body. Nothing like what I felt with Adrien, something much better. Something more. But I wasn't kissing him back. I was just lying under him, stiff and frozen. He pulled back and looked slightly disappointed. 

"Sorry... I-"

Before he could finish I moved my head up and crushed my lips against his. It felt like there were fireworks going off. Shots of amazingness rushed through my body. Our lips worked together. Adam pulled back, stood up and walked upstairs. I was left on the sofa, breathless, confused and my heart beating.

We'd just kissed. We didn't do tongues but still... I just kissed Adam. And I liked it more than kissing Adrien. This is not good.