Chapter Nineteen: New Years Part One

Five days have passed since I kissed Adam. They've been awful. He's being foul and always insulting or complaining at me. Half the time I hide up in my room. Hearing him insult me, it hurts. More than it used to. After the kiss... I've felt so different around him. Seeing him gives me butterflies. Brushing against him sends shocks through my body. I'm nervous around him. Every cruel thing he says to me feels like a knife stabbing me. Am I falling for him?

I sighed and shoveled the cereal in my mouth. 

"Morning sexy." A voice whispered in my ear.

His warm breath tickled my neck.

"Hi Tom." I unenthusiastically replied. 

"Aw you aren't sounding so great. What's up babe? Need me to cheer you up?" He grinned and wiggled his eyebrows.

I rolled my eyes.

"Will you ever stop trying to hit on me Tom? I have a boyfriend."

"You're still dating that emo guy?"

"Yes."

"Damn. Lucky guy." He winked.

I laughed.

"Cheers."

"No problem baby. But if he isn't satisfying your... needs. Give me a call." He winked again.

"Don't hold your breath." I replied as I stood up and put my bowl in the sink.

"Who the hell eats cereal at five in the afternoon?" He asked.

"I do." I replied grinning.

"It's cause she's a freak." Adam said walking in and putting four carrier bags on the table.

"A hot freak though." Tom said grinning and throwing an arms around me.

I laughed and elbowed him in the side.

"She's got a boyfriend! Get off the slut." Adam hissed at Tom.

I flinched. I turned my head to the plastic bags. They were full of bottles.

"Another party?" I asked.

"It's New Years Eve. Obviously I'm throwing a party." Adam answered in an unpleasant tone.

I sighed and pulled my phone out my pocket.

"Party tonight. Coming?xxxxx" 

I sent the text to Adrien, Ab, Carla, Matt and Grace.

Adrien was the first to reply.

"Seeing you and free booze, would not miss it for the world ;-) :-P xxx" 

I smiled. God he was so sweet, and cute, and perfect. Why don't I want him?! I'll tell you why... Adam. My twat of a brother. I want him. He obviously didn't want me back. Our kiss was just a drunken mistake as far as he's concerned. 

"Make sure you wear something sexy tonight Amy." Tom said with a crooked smile. "I'm thinking hot pants and a crop top."

"No way"" Adam exclaimed. "She doesn't have the body to pull that off."

Tom and I both raised our eyebrows at him. Not to be vain, but that was not true. I have a really good figure. It's just luck but still. 

Tom scoffed. "We all know that's not true."

"You know Tom, your idea isn't a bad one. But maybe instead of a crop top, I'll just got with a bra."

"Fuck yes!" Tom grinned.

I looked over to Adam. He stiffened. 

"You better not." He hissed.

"Watch me." I smirked and walked out.

Of course I wasn't actually going to wear a bra and shorts. But I was going to go slutty. I mean, why not? One night of it can't hurt. I went up to my room and rooted through my wardrobe. What to wear, what to wear... Ah. Bingo.

My phone buzzed. It was Grace.

"Be over in 15 minutes. Help me with what to wear. xxxxxxx" 

"Will do :) See you in a bit. And leave Adrien behind. I wanna surprise him when he comes over to the party tonight ;) hehehe <3" 

"Can not wait to see what evil plan and outfit you have schemed! See you in a few! <3" 

Grace arrived and I let her in. We went up to my room. I showed her my outfit and she grinned.

"You're gonna look hot." 

"As are you." I replied.

Grace was going for the same sort of outfit as me. 

"What time is it?" She asked.

"Half five." I answered.

"Party starts at half six?"

"Probably about that sort of time."

"Well we better hurry up and get ready!"

"It's gonna take us an hour?" I asked her.

"Oh yes." She grinned. "I have much to do with you."

I gulped and she laughed.

"Go shower."

"Eye eye captain." I saluted and went to my bathroom.

I took a shower and then came out with my dressing gown wrapped around me.

"Sit." Grace instructed pointing at the seat by my dresser.

I did as I was told and she began to paint my nails.

"Wait for these to dry while I go shower." She said as she stood up.

I looked down at my nails. She'd done an awesome job. They were newspaper print. I listened to my music until Grace came out the shower. She sat down and did my make-up. I had black smokey eyes and a bit of lip-gloss. I looked at myself in the mirror. Wow. She'd done an incredible job. She grinned at me.

"Now go put on your outfit and also, change your lip to the black ring."

"Okay."

I stood up and changed my lip piercing. Then put on my outfit. I looked over to Grace. Her hair, make up and outfit was all on and sorted. Damn she was quick.

"You look hot!" We said in unison. 

We laughed.

Grace was wearing light, ripped, denim short shorts, a purple lace bralet and purple Docs. I was wearing white converse, black ripped denim shorts and a black lace bralet. It was a sluttish look, but it was only for one night and man we pull it off well!

We sorted out jewelry and then took pictures. We heard music start and a few voices. We took a few more pictures and waited until it was a full house.  I got a text from Ab.

"Me, Carla and Adrien are downstairs. Where are you?xxxxxx" 

"Ab just text me. She says they're downstairs." I smiled at Grace. 

"Let's go shock everyone." She grinned.