Chapter Twelve: Drunken Grab

Adrien walked me up to my door. I had an amazing time. I'd eaten way too much cotton candy though. 

"Thank you. I had a lot of fun tonight." I smiled at him.

"I did too. I hope we can again go on a date?"

I grinned. He wants to go on another date! An amazing, sexy, french guy wants to go out again. YAY.

"I'd like that." I smiled.

"Great."

I looked at him. Every detail of his face. He was so handsome. 

He put his strong arms around me and pulled me into a hug. I rested my head against his chest and listened to his heart beat. He smelt of cigarettes as he'd had one as he walked me home. I felt something warm press on the top of my head. His lips. I lifted my head and wrapped my arms around his neck. He placed his finger on my lip ring. He moved his finger to my cheek, then cupped my face with the rest of his hand. He smiled then leaned down.

My lips met with him and I melted into him. His tongue brushed against my bottom lip, asking  for entrance. I smirked and kept my mouth closed. I'll tease him. Hehe. His tongue stopped stroking my lip and his teeth lightly pressed down on my lip. He bit again, slightly harder. I couldn't help but let out a moan. He used this opportunity to slip his tongue in my mouth. Our tongues and lips moved together. Kissing him was so amazing. I pressed myself against him, and fell into him. I needed more. I tangled my hands in his hair and he moved his hands down my back to my bum. Our kisses became harder. Both of us wanting more. We pulled away, breathless. Wow! My stomach was fluttering and my heart hammering.

"You're beautiful. See you soon." He placed a kiss on my cheek and began to walk away.

I turned to the door and unlocked it. The warmth that hit me when I walked into the lounge felt good.

Mum and John sat on the couch, both looking at me grinning.

"How'd your date go?" Mum asked grinning.

"I'm guessing well judging by the huge grin on your face." John said smiling.

"It went really well thank you." I smiled back.

My eyes fell on Adam, he was wearing jogging bottoms and a Hollister hoodie. He had his strong arms crossed and a scowl on his face. What's his problem?

"Did you kiss him?" Mum asked excitedly.

A frown formed on Adam's face. I felt my cheeks go red and I nodded. Mum let out a little squeal, John grinned and Adam's frown lines deepened. 

"How would that work? He has those piercings?" Adam questioned. A bitter tone in his voice.

What is his problem?

"He has snakebites yes. That doesn't mean you can't kiss somebody. I mean I have this." I pointed to my lip ring. "Doesn't stop me."

"Does it not press against your face?"

"Yup. But you don't notice."

He frowned deeper.

"I cant believe you kissed him on the first date."

"I don't see what's wrong with that, or why it's any of your business."

"Bit slutish don't you think?"

His tone became harsher and I felt a slight pain. The way he said that... It hurt.

"No I don't think that! Don't you dare call me a slut Adam. The girls you date are sluts. They're bright orange, have there legs and boobs hanging out and do more than just kiss on the first date!" My voice had raised.