Chapter Two: Grace

Adam stopped and I climbed off the bike. I looked at the house. It was just a bit smaller than mums but still a huge house. I got off the bike and threw Adam my helmet. I could hear the music playing, we weren't even inside the house or anywhere near the front door. Usher was playing. If they were going to blast music could they at least blast something good? 

"Come on." Adam ordered and pulled me up to the door.

I saw a whole load of people in the big windows and I heard their laughs.

"What happened to this being a small get together?" 

He laughed. "You believed that? What were you expecting a tea party?"

"That's what you Brits tend to do." I replied.

"You're blood is English so don't think you don't count."

"Whatever. Just don't get pissed I don't to be in a bike accident and die."

The door opened. A blonde girl with an orange face and bright pink lips stood there. She was wearing tight sliver shorts and a pink boob tube that revealed the top of her pink lace bra, a push up no doubt. Her orange body was fully on show. A smile broke out across her face when she saw Adam standing there. 

"Hey Mickie." He greeted her with that side smirk. He was talking to her but his eyes never left her boobs.

"Hey Adam. You coming in?"

"Duh." He said taking a step inside.

"Who's that?" She asked him looking at me.

"I'm Amy." I replied giving her a smile.

She just raised her eyebrow and gave a slight frown. 

"Come on." She said taking Adam's hand and leading in further inside. What an unpleasant whore bitch. 

I sighed, I did not want to be here. Not one bit. I only did it because I will get a favor in return from Adam. I walked into the lounge. The girls were dressed like Mickie, so not really dressed at all. The guys were dressed like Adam, in jeans and tops that showed there body's. I walked passed the dancing couples, I say dancing, I mean grinding against another, groping and making out couples, and went to the table. I picked up a can of Diet Coke and a handful of chips. Crisps. God I have to stop getting confused between the American and English for things. I took a sip of my coke and ate a crisp.

"Hey I'm Kevin." 

I turned and saw an Adam identical but with brown hair. 

"You're hot." His words were slurred and he reeked of booze. He picked up another beer can from the table and took a swing. "You are?"

"I'm not interested." I replied and walked away.

I walked outside and onto a patio. There were two shadows making out by the pool. 

"Hi." Spoke a girl's voice. 

I turned to face a very pretty girl. She had long red layered hair and a side fringe. Her blue eyes sparkled and her nose piercing glinted as the light hit it. She wasn't short, but she was bellow average height by a few centimeters. She had a body a lot like mine. Thin legs, not wide hips but a noticeable curve, a small waste and surprisingly big boobs. Not huge, about two handfuls. She was wearing skull printed denim shorts, white patent Doc Marten boots, a black strappy top and a You Me At Six white hoodie. She smiled at me.

"Hey." I replied.

"I like you're Blink top. I saw them live last year."

"Thank you. And sweet! I really wanna see them!"