Chapter 9: April Fool- Uh Oh

It seems there's a peace treaty for this sort of thing as when I woke at 4 in the morning and went out I saw the one across the room from me walk out with a bucket to see another fella with a ladder nearly finish setting up his prank for him and both just nod and go set up a prank for Someone else.

As I walked out I saw someone with slime went into my room then left with the slime so I'm worried about waking up.

I went to Blues room and saw he was sleeping and wasn't going to set up at night. I also noticed his calendar was a few days off.

I swing down the backpack I had with me and grabbed 5 whoopee cushions and put 2 in his slippers 2 in his shoes and the final one I attached to a rubber band so when his alarm went off it would fling into his face.

As I left I noticed a couple of the scientists looking around then run off. And shorty after a door opens with a sans with green eyes and a light green plus on his green jacket peek out then run off with a canister of pink gas that had some sort of heart on it.

I went off to grapes place and put a buzzer in his shoe and sized it to fit perfectly around his shoe so he couldn't tell as easily. I had 1 buzzer left and 6 more whoopee cushions left and saw someone panicking to find something.

Dream: "Hey ya need some whoopee cushions?"

???: "Yes."

Since I was closer I could make out they seemed like blue in the sense they look normal. He looks like scoundrel sans except he has no scar and his eyes are yellow diamonds.

I handed him 4 of my whoopee cushions.

???: "Thanks dream."

Dream: "No problem uhh..."

??? -> Violet: "Violet of Rainbowtale I represent the color purple there and use to be able to make anything the color purple."

Dream: "Cool, I'm dream of Dreamtale, I used to be the guardian of positivity and bringer of joy thou I can't say I'm happy I used to be apart of Inks "group" not anymore."

Violet: "It's good to know you have changed for the better."

Dream: "Thanks. I'll cya later hopefully."

Violet: "What do you mean 'hopefully?' "

Dream: "Incase someone will go overboard."

Violet: "Oh yes yes."

As we went our separate ways I saw 3 people stalking in my my hallway waiting for someone. I got worried when I saw 3 of them get excited at my sight meaning I was most likely a target.

They hid inside a room shortly after I appeared in the hallway thinking I didn't notice them.

I did.

I went into my room and as I prepped for the worse... fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Smooth transition to morning
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to... a turkey?

April fools officially started with my alarm sound changed to a turkey gobble. Unique idea that I'll have to "Borrow" for later.

As I get up I realize someone failed badly at pranking me as I saw someone stuck in a net upside down at my door. I decided I didn't want to deal with them yet so I put on my slippers and walked past them going out.