Chapter 26: The Titan Mutation

...

Errors POV:

I know that flash anywhere, ever since my first encounter with it Iv never forgotten. But why is it here? This isn't its turf, I specifically built far away from that thing so I wouldn't have to worry about it again.

Wait...

Did...

Ink...

Impossible!

Dream: "E-Error what was that?"

...

Error: "The definition of f*** to beond unholy extents, no word can describe how screwed we are right now."

Dream: "W-What!?!?"

Apples: "What do you mean?"

Grape: "Error what is that?"

...

Error: "That... entity... is my first encounter with a titan mutation... and it cost so much lives just to flee..."

Huge panic arose from everyone... can't blame them, there just now hearing about a mutation a fear, not just that but the first time there seeing a titan mutation. Betsy and her father are king mutations, an entirely separate mutation type, there supposed to be the kings of the lands and yet I know they fear titan mutations.

As we began worrying more another yellow flash appeared. Just over the hill, this thing looks like if howls moving castle was a living entity, it's pitch black in a color scheme that reminds you of a hat in times snatcher, lights all around in shapes of circles identifying eyes, and completely surrounded by tentacles and hanging wires wrapping around it. It had random scythes sticking out of all sides and walked as a tri pod from war of worlds would, except it had 10 legs, its body comprised of a concoction of building like objects that made up its body.

At the top was a long pillar that lead to the things head. It's face had the eyes of snatcher, nose of a jack o lantern, and the smile of inks emotionless form. It doesn't seem to big but I'm aware this thing is as tall as skyscrapers and about 40ft each direction. It also doesn't help this thing at any moment is going to teleport next to us without any warning and start attacking.

Grape: "W-We can defeat t-that right? Error?"

...

Error: "...maybe? I don't know last time I fought him I had 3 greater mutations helping me."

We don't have any greater mutations with us right now. And no weapon we have can pierce its armor. Idk how to fight this thing, every titan mutation is like a boss fight, you fight and doing things causes it to slowly be beaten.

Dream: "We can beat I-It r-right? B-Betsy is a titan m-mutation too r-right?"

Error: "She's a prince mutation which is between greater and titan, her father is a King, also we don't have a single greater mutation with us so..."

Ink: "I..uh...SCATTER!!!"

Ink yelled before everyone scattered in different directions.

Error: "Welp, we'll have target practice if we survive this."

In the distance I heard a fog horn but much deeper sounding, I think it had reverb as well. I knew what that meant.

Error: "Run."

Dream: "Wha-" Dream started as I see a purple mist appear.

Knowing how this is about to end I grab Dream by his stupid tail and screamed.

Error: "RUN D***IT RUN!!!"

They all realize something is about to happen where we are standing and start sprinting away, almost too late as the entity instantaneously warped dead center of where we were standing.

I turn around seeing this thing that if it's head was down here could probably kill us by breathing, I saw it's head begin to have golden circles pulsing inside of its head.

I didn't care how badly this was going to hurt if I don't do this we all will die. I muster up some of my remaining magic to make bones appear from the ground, burrowed deep under so that they don't move if pulled.

Toxic: "What th- Error! Why are you using that much magic that will kill you!"

Error: "Don't care now grab onto those bones and hold on for dear life."

War: "Bu-"

Error: "DO AS I SAY ****IT!"

They all panic grabbed onto the bones before a sudden loud sound appeared. It was that deep fog horn again that was very loud now that the thing was closer, that signals it's attack's I'm aware of that and I think the others just figured that out when an abnormally strong force just started pulling up.

The entity was pulling up air at the speed and strength of a hurricane, it's mouth at this point was a wide open oval with the eyes being no where to be seen, that's not cus of sans this force only affected living entity's so the sand is completely unaffected.

Once it stopped we all dropped down and based on the looks of the others they realize don't ever question me about fighting this thing or what I'm doing when its around.

Iv fought him before, I know what to do, Iv just never progressed when fighting it.

Error: "You see those yellow windows and eyes?! Those are the only part of it I could harm and those also act as eyes, if they see you they start shooting, I haven't done much of anything to this entity so let's start with what I couldn't do, destroy all of its eyes."

They all nodded in response and started moving with Fell flying up to blast Toxorbs at the higher up eyes. Dream was trying his best to search for a ranged weapon, Grape was thinking way ahead shooting non radioactive strings onto the entity and on my bones to grab onto.

I looked around realizing I didn't know where Betsy was until I saw her coming twords us from the side caring a large tub labeled.

Explosives.

Where the hell did she find that? I'm not complaining but where did she find that. It wasn't hard to see her since the snow stopped a while ago, and the ground is melted so we can move slightly easier.

I start shooting at some of its top eyes one of which saw me and started firing some yellow orb that exploded on contact, however when it saw me it also turned it's head to me.

It remembers me, how lovely.

At this point I'm trying to distract it to stall for time for Betsy as we shoot at it's eyes whist trying to move faster then it's eyes can regenerate until finally Betsy arrived with the explosives.

That took longer then I thought.

She dropped the whole box on its head and Fell was the first to react to it firing a toxorb at the box, successfully hitting it and causing a large explosion, one that covered its entire face.

It didn't seem to die from it but it's eyes where looking around wildly. But I also immediately noticed something else and I think the others noticed as well when we saw one eye that was regenerating but stopped.

It distracted it... That halted the healing process entirely! That's how we can get some breaks. Thank god we stock piled explosives.

Error: "Toxic."

Toxic: "Yes?" He asked confused as to why I said his name.

Error: "Want to play with some explosives?"

He smiled sinisterly, he has an immunity to fire and explosive force, his mutation also lets him make fire and shoot it, that and the fact his super control ability which lets him hold a block of sand without it falling apart makes him great with explosives.

He ran into the bunker as me and the others that can attack it start shouting out it's eyes while it's distracted.

1274 words.
Welcome to hell folks.