Chapter 15: You...

:$/(:$/(:)-",!?'s POV:

Core: "Why are you here?"

Dream: "Error found me asked me some questions then brought me here."

Core: "I don't like you."

Dream: "I know."

Core: "You helped Ink."

Dream: "I know."

Core: "You nearly killed the omega timeline."

Dream: "I know... And I'm sorry."

Core: "I don't believe you."

Dream: "And you probably don't trust me."

Core: "D*mn straight."

This seems heated. I should probably intervene but I'd like to know a little more.

Dream: "I didn't mean to."

Core: "You not only shot me but you nearly shot the orb that kept the omega timeline alive bull sh** you didn't mean to."

Dream: ...

Core: "Do you know how hard it was to try and keep people calm after the stunt you guys pulled? I gave up on making you guys hero's to them after an hour because you influenced them that bad cus of it."

Dream: "I..."

Core: "Don't talk to me."

Dream: "Core ple-"

Core: "NO!!"

I can feel core starting to rise a little bit of magic, she doesn't know what happens when you use magic, that's it I'm intervening.

Error: "Cut it out you 2."

They both froze at my voice, who wouldn't when it goes that deep and threatening.

Error: "Now is not only a bad time and this a bad place for this but this is also not what we need in an apocalyptic hell."

Dream: "I-"

Error: "Silence."

Core: "heh-"

Error: "You to Core."

Core: "Wha- but he-"

Error: "You are victim to what he did he is victim to your wrath and I'm victim to you 2 children bickering. As I said we are not in the best of times right now for this sort of thing so I'd like you 2 to make peace until we can spare it."

Dream: "You say that like we are running out of food and time."

Error: "We are."

Dream: "Wha..."

Error: "It turns out Ink might also have let in something that spoils nearby food and over half our stock just died cus of it. On top of that iv seen Ink wandering around, and you and I both know he's nothing but trouble as of right now."

Core: "There's something that can do that?"

Error: "A rare species of rat with a rare mutation ability. I'm going to ask a large group bigger then normal to help me search a large city we found a week ago. Not over half and I'm leaving half our fighters behind in case Ink the stink comes along."