Chapter 13: Where Am I?

Cores POV: (finally someone new amirite)

My head hurts...

My body hurts...

And yet...

I'm happy?

...

I don't remember much. All I remember before blacking out is... Someone found me? Yeah that's what happened but I don't remember who found me...

It took a bit for me to register I'm happy that someone found and saved me. But I wish I could remember who. I didn't recognizing any of them and I used to be able to see everything. I can't see everything anymore.

I finally worked up the strength to open my eyes. It looked like I was in a medical room. But that it wasn't used for that before and was changed to fit. I see a sans sitting on a chair. It was Stone from MinerTale.

Was he the one who saved me?

???: "AAAAAAAAAAH!"

Was that a war cry?

BOOM!

A sans flew thru the metal door on the other side of the room. He looked like farmer... But Farmer doesn't have an extra arm or a tail.

I see someone walk thru the door. Error!

Error: "And that's why we don't play with explosives that don't make any noise. Because they have a explosive force of a ballistic missle. Have we learned our lesson?"

Farmer: "Hell no. AAAAAAAAAH!"

Farmer screamed as he tried to run past Error only for Error to trip him as he's passing by.

Error: "I can and will make you clean every rooms toilet, and you know I can MAKE you."

Farmer: "And that you would. Fine I'll stop playing with explosives."

Error: "There for outside not in. I get you have a decent fire immunity but calm down."

Stone: "What the funk?"

???: "No unradical language my dawg."

Error: "My language is gibberish how bout you?"

Stone: "Earth."

Farmer: "Chaos."

???: "Decently funny my dudes but stop cursin."

F+E+S: "No promises!"

Core: "Wha-" I cut myself off before I could finish.

Everyone turned to me.

Core: "Please don't hurt me."

Error: "If we wanted to hurt or scare you we would have done a menacingly slow head turn."

Stone: "How ya feelin pal?"

Core: "G-Good." I stutter out.

Error? A radio on Errors chest speaks.

Error: "Papa Jhon's how may we serve you."

What would happen if I were to mix 2 yellow tube chemicals?

Error: "Alright I'll come clean your mess and yell at ya for it."

Wa- nonono there's no mess I swear you don't have to check.

Error: "Too late." Error said before sprinting off.