Chapter 16: The City Part 1

Errors POV:

Yes I time skipped cus I don't want half this chapter to be about packing and traveling.

Error: "Y'all ready?"

Farmer: "Yep."

Epic: "I'm good."

Blade: "MY CHEESE!!!"

He has an unhealthy obsession with cheese. But admirable with how much knowledge, but somehow he prefers the job assassin. Eh I can't judge. But he makes himself too exposed to cheese enjoyance that people steal to annoy him.

Error: "Cheeses calm down Blade."

That got a good laugh out of everyone but Blade.

Epic: "That was very cheesy hehe."

Blade: "IT TWAS YOU WASN'T IT!" Blade yelled threatening to kill Epic.

Epic: "That's not very 'Epic' my bruh."

Blade: "I SWEAR I WIL-"

Error: "How about this your free to take majority of the cheese from the city."

Blade: "You mean it?"

Error: "As long as you apologize."

Blade: "Sorry guys..."

Error: "And?"

Blade: "Sorry Epic."

Epic: "It's fine bruh, please do calm down with the cheese a bit."

Sci: "Not scientifically possible."

We all got a chuckle out of that. He may be a nerd but he's a sans to, he can still do good jokes with science. Even if he kinda sucks at it, then again I think I'm the only one here who looked into nuclear science so that's most likely why I'm the smartest.

Error: "We all ready?"

'All': "Ready."

Error: "Alright let's go."

Time skip to the city getting in view cus as I said before not spending half this chapter on traveling.

We made it, I can see it coming into view. It's not as broken down as the towns and villages but it looks dirty enough to replace the lack of brokenness.

The place seemed to have been elevated and tall walls no bigger then 20 ft held it up stoping us from walking in.

Error: "We're here..."

Toxic: "Oh my..."

Grape: "Looks fun to climb on."

Blade: "You really think there's cheese in there?"

Error: "My hope is some still runing freezers or at most seeds since we don't have much left. I'm also hoping for a gun store and maybe some other things to take with us."

Epic: "Yeah bruh but I think we might not find half of that."

Blade: "You never know since that one town that had almost nothing left had a running freezer which made a good third of our stock."

Wood: "He is right you know. We might find more then we can handle."

Sci: "In a good and bad way let's head in now."

We began to climb up a fallen building that was split in half, some had trouble since half could not climb and I could wall jump effectively, but eventually we made it into a building with a hole allowing entry.

Once in I immediately noticed the only thing I could hear was wind blowing, which hopefully meant there were no siren mutations here.

Stone: "We probably should have settled our method of exploring before climbing."