Chapter 10: Survivors?

Errors POV:

I woke up with to my usual alarm that plays by the seaside. It was a phone alarm and ringtone that I implemented into an alarm clock.

I woke up with a groan and get my usual cloths on. I decide to grab my specialty goggles since I was doing a search and rescue mission as I had seen signs of someone living in a certain town to our south west.

I grab my usual supplies. A backpack with:
*Hunting knife
*Revolver ammo
*Map
*Batteries
*Healing spray
*Potion of Magic restoration
*Rations
*MRE's
*Water
*Extra jacket
*Colored flares

I also grab my trusty revolver that I love. It's a special kind that can fire Riffle rounds. I also open up my monitor next to my door and read it.

73• Fahrenheit
2 rads

It seems like a vary perfect day. I open a hatch which is a bunch of high end mirrors leading to the surface and check it. I saw a sunny desert. Which meant it was sunny and not raining.

I walk out my secret door at 6 AM before anyone wakes up. The door is in the storage room and that room is locked during the night. It's the classic moving vending machine secret door. As I unlock the door I see Pan (ChefTale), Sci, Stone (MinerTale), and Tube (Science tale copy).

Pan went to the kitchen to prepare Breakfast for everyone. Stone and Sci were prepping their bags to leave since we were leaving early as I like to have as much time as we can get when it comes to search and rescue missions.

I went into a lab to check if the other fellas were coming. Lab (ScienceTale Papyrus), War (WarTale), Blade (AssassinTale), and wood (WildTale) were all rushing around to get things.

After 10 minutes Sci, War, Lab, Wood, Stone, and Blade were all with me ready to go.

Error: "Aright listen up, do we want to split up or go together?"

War: "We split in groups of 2 and search from the 4 sides in and if something goes wrong we use a blue signal flare and if we found something we take picture unless we found them then red flare."

Lab: "Sounds like a plan to me."

Error: "Aright we leave in 5 minutes say your goodbyes."

We found fresh food scraps and used blood bandages. We saw fresh footprints as well. We saw it just the day before but it was turning night and I don't want to deal with darkens.

Darkens are not like other creatures. They instantly disintegrate in the light whilst they are to big to enter pipes and have to hide in caves they are extremely fast and if one person went down they would rip ya apart before you could get the chance to turn in reaction. Even though they can't scratch or dent wood or metal.

It's a lesser-Neutral ranking Mutation as they have god tier speed at costs of trapped in night and dangerously weak strength. They can only damage us because of low nat defense.

After 5 minutes we were ready to leave.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When they got there
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Error: "Alright we're here, remember check things before touching them and keep an eye out for heart beat detection."

I pulled out a little monitor of mine that detects heart beats and heat signatures and we began our search for our survivor.

I began in an old bar. It was old time style with western appearance stools, tables, and bar with empty bottles around the place. I scan the place, found nothing, and moved on.

The next place I went to was a gas station except no pumps and the parking lot is half cut off. I entered and noticed there was no food except for scraps from empty canisters probably opened by rats.

After a few seconds of search and scan I found nothing and started to walk over to the next building which was an apartment that had its top 2 floors torn off.

Before I could enter a blue light lit up the place. It was a signal flare and I rushed over to see what was found.

When I arrived I was one of the last there and walked up to war who had signaled the flare.

Error: "Ya found someone?"

War: "Yes I saw a heat signature there but kk heartbeat." He said as he pointed down.

He pointed down and towards the door of a house that had its second floor collapse and block the door. I pull up my scanner and see a body indeed. But it squirmed for a second.

Error: "Their alive!"

Everyone immediately started pulling rubble off the door until we could go through. It took a good 20 minutes but we got enough removed for everyone to get through.

The place was empty like it collapsed on the front door only, but there was a giant hole 5 feet from the door that seems to be from the roof falling in collapsing the floor going to the basement.

We saw a few pipes and rubble kinda clumped up presumably from some piping and support system in the roof that didn't separate. There was a grey arm sticking out of it shaking slightly.

Stone: "Hello?"

???: "h-help m-me..."

Their voice was weak and sounded like they were crying as well.

Error: "Core?"

??? -> Core: "p-please..."

Everyone immediately realized that was Core Frisks voice and Stone summoned his pickaxe magic weapon and started hacking away at the pile whilst everyone else started pulling off excess.

After 5 minutes one side of the pile fell off revealing Core who had been impaled by 2 pipes and appeared to have crushed legs and was bleeding from a cut in her head. She had many bruises but seemed a day old.

After another 10 minutes we finally got her out of there and bandaged her up. Sci started healing her with his magic and as we began to leave I noticed something.

Error: "Wait what?"

Lab: "What is it?"

Blade: "Wait I see it to. Is that what I think it is?"

Everyone looked over and saw at the center was the power plant to BotTale. BotTale is disliked by almost every monster as they use humans and monster body's as a source of power thru a special type of energy that made living things conductive.

Sci: "If that place has active electricity then that means someone is in there."

Panic rose among everyone and we all rushed over to the facility to try and help them. As we came there I noticed an opening that I ran to instead of the front door in case they entered through there.

There are 2 types of mutation there's bodily and resistant. I have extreme resistance to electricity making me safe to wade through the water puddle that helped conduct the energy.

As I was wading I noticed a pile of wires that we're around something and...

Error: "Oh god."

1174 words
Ya like cliff hangers?