― forty.

❝they became obsessive b!tch over you but make it ✨m@h1t0✨❞―sakusa y/n

they became obsessive b!tch over you but make it ✨m@h1t0✨
sakusa y/n

REAPPEARS

megumi laughed, as if he's a crazed man. well, now he looked like that. y/n noticed how his domain was incomplete. he did his best anyway. now it's time to defeat the cursed spirit once and for all.

now, megumi and the cursed spirit was fighting as y/n observed them. the black void under her suddenly formed a... puppy? (if you're not a dog person then think of it as your fav animal idc-) when did he have time to...

y/n bent down and patted the puppy lightly. it barked and hopped around her, it was liking her. thank goodness, she was wearing gloves... but that would block her from feeling the soft fur. (right, if you're allergic to um fur..? just ignore this hh im just filling this).

after the cute distraction, the fight ended with megumi's victory. the domain had finally gone and y/n ran towards megumi as she noticed how tired he was.

"y/n, i..." he trailed off and finally unconscious.

y/n shook her head and tried to carry him. a bit heavy but she managed and they left the scene, hoping to find yuuji and nobara. as she was on her way, her phone was ringing. she sighed and ignored it at first. but the caller was calling her non stop.

"how irritating..." she placed megumi against a tree and she sat beside him.

she noticed how his body was slowly falling to the other side so she decided to change the position. she rested megumi's head on her lap as she took the call. the caller was none other than than teacher.

"hm?"

'y/n-chan, are you okay?! i heard that you fell from a bridge?! are you insane?! what if you-'

"-shut up, what do you want?"

'nothing, just checking up on you-'

"-and the others? sure. megumi was unconscious and the others are probably still handling the other germ"

'i didn't get to finish-'

"goodbye" beep. the call was end.

... ah how boring, she thought. y/n looked down at the male, resting peacefully with his head on her lap as a pillow. y/n subconsciously caressed his hair, a bit surprised at the softness despite how his hair looked like.

"eh, he's barely alive..." y/n quickly turned her head towards the familiar voice.

m@h1t0 smirked at the hostile look he received from the germaphobe as he walked towards her in a slow pace. y/n moved megumi's head away from her lap and stood in front of him in case the cursed spirit made his move.

m@h1t0 raised both of his hands "now, now. i never had the intention to attack your dearest over there... i'm just here to talk!" he smiled.

"a talk, you say?" he sensed a sarcasm behind her words but laughed at it.

"yes, a simple, friendly talk. after all, you're going to join us sooner or later" said the cursed spirit.

"no, thank you. joining a group with the likes of you? i would have to bleach myself to death" y/n glared at him.

m@h1t0 laughed again "ah, you never fail to intrigue me, y/n-chan. as much as i want to have you all to myself, i had to prioritize my... boss first. he seemed to be very interested in you"

"i already gave you my answer so tell that to your boss-" his sudden attack made y/n stopped talking and jumped away from him.

m@h1t0 grinned in delight as the thoughts of her defeated expression pooling in his mind.

"no is never the answer, my dear~"

omg, i love writing (y/n + m@h1t0) moment😍😌

more fanart !!

by -VIXENVANHELLSINGTON

smol y/n😍😍

i will use it as a sticker>:) imma flex to my friends-