Chapter 3~

"Bhai! Why did you drag us away like that? Who were those guys?"Samadrita asked while four of them were resting on a shop's bench near Hawa Mahal.

"Bade Thakur! Apne yaha ki neta Harshvardhan Shekhawat, yaani Thakur Sahab ka bada beta. Bol sakte ho ki apne baap ke party aur business ke liye jaha jinko bhi uthane ka kaam ho, tapkane ka kaam ho, dhamkane ka kaam ho, sab wahi karte hain. Aur ladkiyan durr hi reheti hain inke gang se. There are total twelve of them. And out of those twelve, four are very close to Bade Thakur. Dangerous log hain!"Vishal explained.

"Yeh Thakur Sahab ka business kya hain?"Taara asked.

"Recently since two three years construction aur promoting ka business chal raha hain accha unka, phir heere zevar wagera ka khandani business hain, aur doh char hotels hain idhar udhar. Bass!"Vishal replied and  Taara said,"bass? This is bass?"

"Why are you so excited and curious? Shaadi karke jaana hain kya uss ghar mein?"Maan scolded her and she said making a face,"main toh aise hi pooch rahi thi. Now I understood itna rob jamah kar kiyu baat karr raha tha voh lambu!"

"Whatever! Now that we know about them, it's better to avoid them and stay away from them if we come across them again unfortunately!"Samadrita suggested and the rest three nodded.

"Sahi hain Jiji! Inke paas hi loan tha humlogon ke dukan ka. Aaplogon ke wajah se chuka paaye. Ghar mein kisi ne kaha toh nahi, paar main kehe deta hoon...thank you!"Vishal said and the three of them smiled at him.

"But that doesn't means ki yeh mera jagah le le!"Vishal said to Maan and he frowned, while the rest two giggled.

"Koi kisi ka jagah nahi lega. Abb ghar chalte hain. Saare aat bajne wala hain!"Samadrita said and four of them started walking back home.

"Vaise aur kaun kaun hain Thakur sahab ke ghar mein?"Maan asked this time and Taara teased him saying,"see! now who is showing curiosity!"

"You keep quiet! It's better to know their names, so that whenever we come across any of them, we can run away,"Maan said while Vishal added,"bohot log hain. We call their house Jalmahal Haveli, it's near to the Jal Mahal area that's why. Thakur sahab's first wife is no more, unhi ka beta hain Bade Thakur, yaani ki Hardik Shekhawat, and Thakur Sahab's second wife Ambalika Thakurayan, has two kids. Rishabh Shekhawat, yaani ki Chhote Thakur, and Arshita Shekhawat, jinko sab laad charha kar sirh par betha kar Rajkumari ji bulate hain. Huh! Rich people and their stupid antics."

The other three siblings giggled at Vishal's description while the latter added,"then there is Thakurayan Maa, she is the mother of Thakur Sahab. She is a religious soul, always busy with pooja paat, and she has hearing problem. Thoda kam sunai deti hain unhe. And there is a widow sister of Thakur Sahab, Kamlavati, and her son Adhiraj, who is in jail. Kisi ladki ka....samajh jao. Nahi bol sakta details mein. And rest all are servants and all."

"Thank God that person is in jail at least. Such demons should be burned at stake!"Taara commented.

"And the best part is that Chhote Thakur had given statement against his cousin at the court. So yeah I guess he's the best soul in that entire family. Also, he's an IPS trainee!"Vishal praised Rishabh.

"Hmm! Interesting!"Taara said and Samadrita smacked her hand.

With the small incidents and descriptions that surrounded them, the evening lightened the mood of the trio to a great extent.

*****************************************

"Kya soch rahe ho bhai?"

"Chandan aur gulaab waali ittar!"

"Whattttt?"all the four boys said together.

They were a gang of twelve, but five of them were closest to one another. Ishan, Shreyas, Mayank and Jasprit surrounded Hardik, who was the leader of their team, and was lying flat on the jeep's bonnet.
They were facing the Jal Mahal at that moment. This was their favourite spot in the entire city.