Chapter 17~

"Rajma zyada daal dena Kaka!"Samadrita said and the shopkeeper nodded while taking the list from her hand.

"Re Kaka! List mah jo jo se sabb kuch jyadda daal diyo. Jo na bhi se vah bhi daal diyo,"Hardik said while entering the shop, followed by his boys.

"Jee Bade Thakur!"the man said and Samadrita turned towards Hardik, getting irritated.

"What do you want? Kya chaiye aapko?"she asked.

"Mhaare ko angrezi aave se! I want you!"Hardik replied.

"Whatttt?"

"Nah! I mean...I want doing....friendship with you!"Hardik corrected himself.

"Bhai ki english ko keh huyo?"Ishan whispered to Shreyas who replied,"mhaare ko nah pata! Jeh ke bol rahe se?"

"I mean I want to do friendship with you!"Hardik rephrased his line again.

"But I don't want to be your friend! Ask some other girl please,"Samadrita replied calmly and turned away asking the shopkeeper to give the goods as per the needed quantity that has been mentioned in the list.

"Kya baat hain, Bhai ko reject....."Siraj went to say but held a finger at his lips as Hardik glared at him, and then looked at Samadrita again.

"Re thaare ko mhaare se ke problem se? Thaare jaiso bhasa bhi bol saku hoon main! Just like...kya tum meri dost banogi?"Hardik said peeping at Samadrita's face from the side.

She stared at him and he added,"kaunsa kajal lagati hain...matlab lagate ho?"

"Why are you so interested in my cosmetics?"Samadrita asked again in an unsure way. She wasn't being able to understand how to avoid these guys, especially Hardik, and go back home now.

"Because you're beautiful!"Hardik replied and the boys coughed and whispered among themselves,"jeh bhai hi se na? Yah koi aur se?"

"Cosmetics doesn't makes anyone beautiful, it just enhances one's beauty. The Kajal is from Lakme,"Samadrita replied in a polite way and paid the money to the shopkeeper quickly while taking the bag of goods and ran out of the shop.

"Areh laal dupatte waali thaara naam toh bata!"Hardik said while running faster than her and blocking her path.

"Firstly, I am not wearing laal dupatta. And secondly, why are you after me?"Samadrita asked getting a bit scared.

The boys came behind them but stopped at a distance, pretending to check vegetables from the adjacent shop.

"Haan toh neele dupatte wali wouldn't have matched. Anyways, I have already stated why I am after you. I want to make you my friend and yes...tell me your name, or else,"Hardik said and took out his pistol.

"What kind of monster are you? Aise darate dhamkate ho aap sakbo? And you're asking me to befriend you?"Samadrita asked getting shocked and he immediately hid the pistol while replying,"nah! jeh toh toy gun se."

A pumpkin fell down from Ishan's hand while Shreyas and Siraj took a bite of raw turnips, getting utmost shocked.

"Toy gun?"Samadrita asked again.

"Yes! Jeh se macchar bhi na maari jaa saake se. Matlab macchar bhi nahi maar sakte, toh insaan kya cheez hain!"Hardik said passing a nervous chuckle and then added,"tohh...tumhara naam kya hain? Dekho bataogi nahi toh jaane nahi doonga tumhe."

"If I tell you my name then you'll let me go?"Samadrita asked and he nodded.

"Sama...It's Samadrita..Samadrita Singh Rawat,"she said.