Chapter 42~

"Maa, Sneha, Bela, chalo aao,"Virat said while bringing the ladies in front of the emergency building of their new hospital, while other staffs stood aside

"Yeh unit se shuruwaat hogi naye hospital ki kaam karobaar?"Vivaan asked and he gave a nod and added,"accha baki sab kaha hain? Kab ayenge?"

"Hum agaye!"Shubman said while walking there with Taara and Arshita, followed by the entire Rawat family.

"Samadrita aur Hardik nahi ayenge? Sneha, tumne invitation nahi bheja unhe?"Virat asked.

"Abb aapne nahi bulaya toh socha ki nahi ayenge, Doctor,"Hardik's loud voice echoed around and everyone turned back to find Samadrita pulling him along and walking towards them.

Virat chuckled and approached them along with Snehanvi, while saying,"main bulata toh shayad aap nahi aate. Isiliye socha ki saali saheba bulayegi toh shayad aajaye."

"Itni bhi umar nahi hui hain ki aap aap karo. Chhota hoon. Tum bol sakte ho,"Hardik said.

"Akad ke hi baat karni hoti hain na humesha aapko?"Samadrita scolded him and then gave a bouquet to Snehanvi and Virat and added,"congratulations!"

Sneha gave her a hug while Virat said to Hardik,"I know you won't be much happy to attend this ceremony. I don't blame you. Your Dad wanted this land but this actually belonged to my maternal family. I assure you we didn't do anything illegal."

"I know. Sama told me everything,"Hardik said.

"Jiju!"Shubman called while approaching them and both of them said,"haan bol!"

Shubman frowned and said,"I am so confused. Hardik Jiju ko bula raha tha. Par Vee Jiju ne bhi answer deh diya."

"This is confusing!"Hardik and Virat said together and then added together,"I am your first Jiju!"

"What the hell!"they added together again and Samadrita and Snehanvi laughed.

"Okay fine, Jiji, kuch solution nikalo iss problem ka,"Snehanvi said.

"Umm, how about you call Virat Jiju as Jeej and Bade Thakur as Jiju? Or vice versa?"Samadrita said.

"I'll take Jeej!"Virat said.

"I am fine with Jiju!"Hardik said.

"Great then! Problem sorted, abb chalo,"Shubman said while holding the duo's hands and taking them along, while Snehanvi said to Samadrita,"dekha Jiji, beheno ko bhul gaya yeh."

"Ghar ki murgi daal barabar,"Samadrita said with a chuckle and walked ahead, holding Sneha's hand. She walked up to Saroj who smiled at her and she touched her feet, taking her blessings.

"Sada Suhagaan raho,"she blessed her and Bela said,"ek minute, nahi matlab VIP missing hain yaha."

"Areh haan! Shekhu ko video call lagate hain,"Vivaan said while taking out his phone, and Taara immediately came and stood behind him while Shubman noticed her.