Chapter 28~

Samadrita came out of the washroom and stood infront of the mirror while wiping her long hairs, she flipped them behind and drops of water fell upon Hardik's face, and he opened his eyes after shuffling a bit on the bed.

"Bada khoobsurat tarika se mhaare ko jagane ka,"he said while stretching a bit and sitting up and then said,"oh sorry, commonly spoken language mode on. Good Morning."

Samadrita looked at him and dried her hair with a dryer.

"GOOD MORNINGGGGGGG!"Hardik said again and she replied getting irritated,"Good Morning!"

"Vaise tuney kurti kiyu pehen rakhi hain?"

"Kiyu? Isme kya galat hain?"

"Galat? Pura garbar hain, garbar. Lehenga pehen jaake. Humare ghar ke saare aurte lehenga pehenti hain. Aur traditional way mein saree. Yu sirh pe pallu taan ke,"Hardik said.

"Kya matlab? Mere paas nahi hain saree lehenge. Anarkalis wagera hain aur modern outfits hain. Mere honewali sasural modern...."Samadrita went to say but went quiet.

"Yahi tera sasural hain aur tujhe yaha ke niyam ke anusaar hi chalna hoga. Maine tere liye doh teen lehenge laa rakhe theh as a gift. Wahi se pehen le koi. Aur bhi laake doonga aaj hi,"Hardik said.

"Aapko mera measurement kaise pata?"Samadrita asked.

"Mujhe sab pata hain. Jis dukan se teri shaadi ki lehenga liya tha tuney waha se kaunsi size ka tha kya tha sab details le liya tha maine. Chal taiyaar ho jaa, main nahake aaya,"he replied and went to freshen up.

Samadrita sighed and opened the wardrobe where she had spotted the lehengas while keeping her luggage bag inside. Selecting a red one she quickly changed into it, before Hardik could come out.

She got ready and started walking away from the room when Hardik came out of the washroom and held her hand saying,"kaha bhagi jaa rahi hain?"

He pulled her back and said,"sindoor daalna bhul gayi, bindi pehenna bhul gayi, yeh kaisi saaj shringar hain?"

"Abb aap yeh sab bhi dekhenge?"Samadrita asked getting annoyed and he brought her in front of the mirror and said,"kiyu na dekhu? Haq hain mera." He filled her hairline with vermilion and put a small bindi on her forehead and added,"perfection!"

He then opened a drawer and took out a box and said,"I wanted to gift these two things to you last night, but the way you behaved, I forgot about these." He took out a Rajasthani Maangtika, called as Rakhdi, and a pair of anklets, and made her wear them, much to her reluctance.

" He took out a Rajasthani Maangtika, called as Rakhdi, and a pair of anklets, and made her wear them, much to her reluctance