Chapter 8~

Rajeshwari found Snehanvi sitting alone at the terrace door, smiling and talking to herself

Rajeshwari found Snehanvi sitting alone at the terrace door, smiling and talking to herself. She was looking pretty today as Samadrita and Taara had made her ready for their meeting with Virat.

"Chhori! Sab tujhe dhunde hein niche. Chal aaja mhaare saath,"she said while approaching Sneha who jerked away her hand and stood up getting angry.

"Kiyu aaye aap? Mujhe Jiji ke saath jaana hain!"she whined.

"Haan chhori! Javegi. Jiji ke saath hi javegi. Intejaar kar rahe hein vah thaare!"Rajeshwari said and Sneha picked up her teddy and walked downstairs quickly, followed by her mother.

"Maan! Main aagayi. Chal chal!"she said rushing up to Shubman.

"Haan chalo! Vishal bhaiya chalo!"he said looking at Vishal but Sudhanshu stopped his son saying,"jeh kai nah javego! Isko dukaan jaana hain."

Vishal gestured them to leave and they came out of the house while Taara said,"kaisa baap hain!"

"Samhal kar jaana! Aur Sneha ka haath matt chhorna,"Trinayani said while coming out with them.

"Haan Maa!"three of them said.

Taking a toto, four of them started their journey towards the station. It was after a long time that Sneha had come out of her home, rather that dark room where she was captivated. She smiled and looked around the place and showed her teddy everything.

"Yeh kitni sweet hain na? Kya haal bana ke rakha hain inka!"Taara said.

"They gets disturbed when she's around. Had she been a boy, they would have done everything possible to cure her,"Shubman said.

"Sneha! This is your favourite soft toy?"Samadrita asked her and she nodded saying,"Veer had gifted this to me."

Her smile vanished and she turned sad suddenly, while saying,"but he didn't gave me anything since so many months....or year....he didn't married me...they have kept him somewhere I am sure."

"We will find him out someday. Parr uske pehele, aapko theek hona hain, hain na?"Maan said and she nodded while saying,"yes! yes! yes! Otherwise Veer will not come."

Coming to the station, the siblings brought Delhi's tickets. Virat wanted to come up to Jaipur, but Maan had insisted to go to his place instead. He thought it would be a good break for Sneha outside the house.

"I will take upper berth! There's no upper berth in this train? Whyyyy? I won't go in this train!"Snehanvi whined and sat infront of the train's door after the train had arrived.

People started telling certain things to them, while few said,"pagal ko aise kaun le jaata hain?"

"Oyeeeee!"Maan yelled at them while Taara held his hand and said,"bhai please. Don't!"

He nodded and said to Sneha,"Di! Agar iss train mein nahi jayenge toh aapka surprise nahi milegi aapko!"

"Surprise? Kaisa surprise? Mujhe chaiye surprise!"Sneha said standing up immediately.