Chapter 15~

"So she's fine now?"Shubman asked Virat and added while holding his hands,"and that means you have successfully handled another case Sir. You cured my sister. Thank you so very much."

"We have! Shubh. We have successfully handled this case. You have also implied great effort in curing your sister,"Virat praised him.

"But Sir...she's not being able to recognise us now,"Shubman said.

"She will...her mind has been jolted back to reality, she will get used to her surrounding now. Let her settle down,"Virat said.

"Dr.Nanda!"a known voice called Virat and the duo looked back to find Snehanvi walking towards them while Samadrita and Taara held her hands.

"Sneha! You shouldn't have left the bed like this. It's been...."Virat went to say and she interrupted saying,"I am fine, doctor! My sisters told me everything. I was searching for you in order to thank you for everything you did."

Virat missed the affection and love in her approach towards him, as she was behaving in a very formal way with him now.

"It's alright...it's my job.....Take care!"Virat replied forcing a smile.

"Can we take her home?"Samadrita asked.

"Yeah...yeah you can...it seems she's fine. Just two tests has to be conducted, and then you all can take her home,"Virat replied and then asked Shubman to conduct the tests with him, in order to train him up.

Samadrita noticed his demeanour while he walked ahead of them. Shubman held Sneha while walking ahead, while Taara lagged behind and nudged Samadrita, asking,"what are you thinking Jiji?"

"Why do I feel that Virat isn't happy enough for Sneha's recovery?"Samadrita whispered to her and she looked at Virat once and then looked back at Samadrita while replying,"I don't think so. Why wouldn't he be happy? He has succeeded in another case. He's her doctor afterall."

"Taara!.....rehene deh!"Samadrita said while pulling Taara's hair and walked ahead.

"Jiseh dekho mere hair pull karte rehete hain! Kaat ke ganji ho jaungi abb!"she whined and followed them up.

Throughout the check up time, Virat stared at Sneha. She was fine now, she was behaving in a normal way, she was silent. It seemed like he had known a different Sneha till an hour or two back. And now someone else was sitting infront of him. Someone who was so warm towards him before, and now so indifferent. He was her Veer for her before, but now he was just a doctor.

"Everything's fine now Sir. Her reports are normal,"the other doctor said while passing the reports to Shubman,"aapke kehene par itna jaldi reports banwaya gaya. Accha hi huya. Welcome back to normal life Miss.Snehanvi!"

"Thank you!"Sneha replied in a melancholic tone.

"She must be missing Veer already,"Virat whispered to Shubman and added,"we have to take her home, you have informed everyone right? Do not hype up around her. Make things normal. No need to mention about Veer's death or any such negative things. And I'll prescribe a medicine, give it to her for a month."

"Okay Sir. Thank you so very much,"Shubman said giving him a hug and Virat hugged him back. He had two younger brothers, hence he knew what brotherly love was, and he had that same feeling for Shubman too.

"Any time my boy! Now let's get going. It's already late. I have to return to Delhi with Maa,"Virat said and the siblings nodded.

*****************************************

"Bohot bohot abhaar aapka, aur Shubman ka ki mhaari chhori thik ho gayi,"Rajeshwari said joining her hands infront of Virat.

"Yeh kya karr rahi hain aap? Mera kaam hain yeh. Aur apne bete ko bhi sirh pe matt charaiye ga..."Virat said while holding her hands and then looking at Shubman, and added with a chuckle,"iska bhi kaam hi hain yeh."