Chapter 39~

Samadrita prepared matar kachoris, chholey and paneer paranthas for breakfast, and everything was Hardik's favourite. She then stared outside to see that it was cloudy outside. "Dahi le jaati hoon saath mein, pasand hain na Bade Thakur ko!"she said to herself while putting a small bowl of yoghurt on Hardik's plate, along with the other items she had prepared, and then walked upstairs to their room.

Coming to the room she found him stretching and turning over on the bed and she chuckled. Putting the plate on the bedside table, she walked up to the windows and pulled aside the curtains of their room, and the morning light peeped inside. She came and bent a bit while pushing him lightly.

"Bade Thakur! Uth jaiye. Dus baj raha hain,"she said and he held her hands and pulled her, making her fall upon his chest.

"Bade Thakur, kya kar rahe ho aap? Uthiye aur nashta kar lijiye,"she said and he turned over, bringing her to his side while saying,"apne haathon se khila deh."

Samadrita stared at him and he opened his eyes and stared at her lovingly. She looked away while saying,"pehele aap uthke fresh toh ho jaiye."

"Toh tu khila degi apne haathon se?"Hardik asked.

Samadrita gave a slight nod and he smiled and sat up while pulling her along and holding her close to himself while adding,"aajka weather bada khubsurat hain. Hain na?"

Samadrita nodded again, not looking at him, and he smiled before kissing her cheek. She closed her eyes while embracing his arms, and he kissed her other cheek. Samadrita kept on looking down and he held her chin and whispered to her,"finally you have accepted my love right?"

"Re bindhni! Mhaare kamre mein aana zara,"Amba called Samadrita and she quickly started leaving, but Hardik held her hand and said,"phirse jawaab na diya tuney."

"Aap breakfast kar lijiye,"Samadrita said looking away, and Hardik pulled her back, crossing her hand behind and added,"that's not the answer."

"Bade Thakur please..."

"Jawaab deh!"

"Re Sama!"Amba called again and she said,"aayi Maa Sa!"

Samadrita turned towards him and said,"abhi jaane dijiye please. Maa Sa bula rahi hain na."

"Pehele waada kar aaj dopahar ko ghumne jayegi mere saath,"Hardik said stubbornly.

"Jaungi!"Samadrita replied looking into his eyes.

He smirked and left her hand at once while saying,"jaa! Azaad hain tu filhaal."

Samadrita walked backwards while staring at him as he looked at her intensely, and she ran away from there quickly, blushing and smiling to herself like an idiot. Hardik noticed it and said loudly in an excited tone,"meri wajah se aise sharma rahi hain tu, suna tuney? Sirf meri wajah se. Only I have that effect on you."

Samadrita came and stood beside a huge pillar while thinking,"what's happening? Yeh kya ho raha hain mujhe? Kiyu aise kheechi jaa rahi hoon unke ouhr? Kiyu khudko rokne ka mann nahi hota hain abb?"

She quickly came towards Amba and Harshvardhan's room and Amba said,"areh kaha thi bindhni? Sunn, yeh le. Hardik, Rishabh aur Arshita ki bachpan ki album. Tuney maanga tha na?"

Samadrita nodded and took the album with a smile. She opened it and saw the childhood pictures of the siblings and immediately recognised which one was who. She moved her hand over one of their pictures and said,"kitne pyaare theh yeh teeno."

"Bohot! Tere bhi honge aise hi pyaare pyaare,"Amba teased her and she looked down feeling embarrassed. Harshvardhan walked into the room and stared at them and she said to Amba,"Maa Sa! Main baad mein aati hoon."Amba gave a nod and she walked out of the room immediately and came back to her room.