Chapter 26~

"Bhabi! We tried our best to keep it simple, modern and romantic

"Bhabi! We tried our best to keep it simple, modern and romantic. Hope aapko pasand ayega,"Vardaan said and Vivaan pushed him aside while saying,"this was my idea, yeh toh marigold lagane wala tha."

"Not at all! I was just asking ki marigold lagaya jaata hain ki nahi?"Vardaan said, making Snehanvi chuckle.

"Chalo iss joker ke bahane you smiled at least,"Vivaan said.

"Joker is one of the greatest villains of all time okay?"Vardaan said.

"You're a DC fan?"Snehanvi asked.

"Marvel bhi dekh leta hoon. But Batman favourite hain, so a DC fan in a way. Aap bhi dekhti ho kya?"Vardaan asked and Sneha gave a nod.

"Yaar yeh kitni awesome hain!"he added and Vivaan pulled him away as he started talking about Batman and Joker's complicated life.

Vivaan pushed him outside and quickly came back to Sneha and said,"Bhabi aap baith jaiye, main abhi Bhaiya ko bhejta hoon. Aur Maa ka tension matt lijiye, we will manage."

"Haan! Aur kal na main aur aap Batman ka naaya wala movie dekhenge,"Vardaan said to her peeping inside the room and Vivaan chased him immediately.

Sneha sat quietly, getting nervous about what will happen next, how she will tell Virat to maintain a distance with her and what shall she do to make Saroj happy. She didn't wanted the family to have conflict within themselves just because of her. The guys were supporting her so much but their own mother was disappointed with them just because of her.

Virat came inside and locked the door, stirring her chain of thoughts and she looked at him through her veil. He walked towards the bed and she felt nervous, but got surprised as he picked up a pillow and said,"be comfortable! I'll shift to the couch."

"But...but how..how do you.."

"How do I know what you wanted to say? Well, isn't that obvious? I know that you haven't moved on from Veer yet, neither will I force you to do so. Take your time Sneha, get accustomed to the lifestyle here, roam around, make friends, you have given few interviews here already and I guess you will get a job in Ahlcon International School. The principal had been praising you. Enjoy your life here, there's no pressure on you for anything. Be comfortable...and welcome home."

He shifted to the couch while Snehanvi pulled back her veil and asked,"you liked Jiji, didn't you?"

"As a human? Yes! She's a good girl. But I wasn't romantically inclined towards her so relax, I am not undergoing a heartbreak or something,"Virat replied with a chuckle.

"Thanks!"

"For not undergoing a heartbreak?"

"Nooo! For understanding me even when I haven't uttered a word about my feelings."

"You're welcome! Aren't you tired yet?"

"Yes I am. The day was quite hectic and...like it's too much strange...and..."