Chapter 20~

"Chal bata kaunsa ghar hain tere bestie ka?"Rishabh asked Taara, who said,"uske naani ka."

"Haan haan wahi. Kaunsawala hain? Aur yeh Maan project karr raha hain isliye tuney mujhe bola drop karne ko ya phir kuch aur chal raha hain tere dimag mein?"Rishabh asked while driving his jeep towards Jaipur Durgabari.

Rishabh had come to meet Shubman, and Taara was going to meet Ritika, seeing Rishabh she took it as a chance to take him along and introduce her bestie to him. But she didn't knew that a surprise was waiting for her instead.

"Setting karwani hain mere bestie ke saath aapki!"

"Kyaaaa? Aye tu utar gaari se!"

"Uss ghar ke saamne rok doh utar jaungi."

Rishabh stopped the jeep and Taara shouted from outside,"Ritsy! Ritsyyyyyyy!"

"Whattt? This is her house? Accha khela behen!"Rishabh said with a frown and turned around immediately as he heard Ritika's voice.

"Taaraaaa main yaha hoon!"she said running out of the house and coming to the veranda.

Few seconds passed while she stared at Rishabh and he stared back at her. Taara went to hug her but looked at her and then at Rishabh confusedly.

"Meet her, she is my bestie...."

"Ritika!"Rishabh said before Taara could complete.

"Okay...umm..Ritsy you already know him he is Rish..."

"Your Rishabh Bhaiya, everyone's Chhote Thakur,"Ritika said looking at Rishabh before Taara could complete again. She frowned and narrowed her eyes saying,"this is wrong! I am feeling like a stupid now."

"How are you?"Rishabh asked and Ritika walked up to his jeep and stood near him asking,"won't you get down at least? We are meeting after such a long time."

"I...I have a work."

"The last time you dropped me at home around a year back, I had asked you to come in for a coffee and you had said the same thing."

Rishabh remembered when he used to stay in Delhi, he had dropped Ritika once, and that was the first and the last time he had met her, developing immense crush on her, but on realizing whose daughter she was, after seeing her house, he had went away at once and forever.

"Dad is not here Chhote Thakur, or am I allowed to call you Rishabh? You can come in for few minutes you see. I never got the chance of thanking you for your help."

"A year have passed Ritika, you don't have to
payback for my help or so, as you called it. And yes, you can call me Rishabh."

"Toh yeh hain teri voh gari wala crush jisne tujhe help kiya tha?"Taara said all of a sudden, shocking Ritika and Rishabh. The former glared at Taara while the latter looked at her and then at Ritika.

"Yeh kuch bhi keheti reheti hain...do...don't mind,"Ritika said to Rishabh who said,"yah...yah I know...I must leave now."

"No!"Taara said and pulled away his jeep's  keys and added,"are you the one who had helped her when she was hit by a toto and had got hurt one year back?"

Rishabh looked at Ritika and nodded and Taara said,"okay, she had a terrific crush on you that day itself. Do you have a crush on her?"

Rishabh cleared his throat and said,"ahmm...Taara!"

"Taara means star, it doesn't means yes or no. Say yes or no,"Taara said and Ritika hit her head while Rishabh smiled involuntarily and asked,"you really had a crush on me?"