Chapter 14~

"It's lovely! It will look good on you,"Virat said while showing an outfit to Sneha

"It's lovely! It will look good on you,"Virat said while showing an outfit to Sneha. The siblings had purchased few things for Navratri, they were in a garment store at the moment, selecting some new clothes for the festive season.

"Main yahi loongi!"Sneha said happily while picking up the outfit.

Virat liked this thing about her a lot. He wondered how much she loved Veer, that she would listen to his every command. All he knew by now was that Sneha is quite naive and understanding. Even in this condition she never troubled anyone. He felt a bit disgusted while thinking about how her family members had kept her in negligence throughout a year or more.

"Veer!"Sneha nudged him and he asked,"haan?"

"Kya soch rahe ho?"she asked innocently. Her innocent expression made Virat smile, and he replied,"nothing! I was thinking about how you will look after wearing this outfit." Sneha blushed a bit, covering her face, and Virat chuckled on seeing her.

As soon as she went to the trial room, Virat called Shubman aside, while Samadrita stood outside the trial room's door and Taara checked few ethnic long skirts.

"Yes Sir?"Maan asked.

"Okay, I have something important to tell you,"Virat said while Sneha called Samadrita inside for help.

"You will look so pretty in this outfit! Veer really has a great sense of fashion,"Samadrita said while helping her to tie the strings of the top.

"Haan...uska bhi dukan hain na textiles....."Sneha started saying but stopped, thinking something, when Samadrita asked,"what happened?"

"Why didn't he took me to their showroom? Waha pe bhi toh ek se barkar ek collection reheta hain,"Sneha asked looking at Samadrita who thought something and replied quickly,"because we had requested him to bring us here. Yeh wala showroom na bohot acchi hain. Price bhi kam hain yaha."

"Oh ho! Apne Jiju ki showroom mein na jaakar yaha agaye tum sab?"Sneha asked in an angry manner while resting her hands on the sides of her waist.

Samadrita giggled while pulling her cheeks and said,"fine! We will take you there also. But before that, let's roam around Jaipur a bit."

After purchasing two outfits, the siblings came out of the store along with Virat, who said,"let's go to Nahargarh fort. Waha se aate wakt we will take a turn towards the nearby market, and waha se baki ki thodi bohot shopping kar lenge."

"Aur voh waali dhaba mein khayenge jaha hum jaate theh!"Sneha said.

"Kaunsi dhaba?"Virat asked and she left his hand asking,"tum mere Veer hi ho na? Tumhe sachme yaad nahi hain kaunsi dhaba?"

Virat felt bad on seeing her sad expressions, but he was a doctor, and he had to do what was right for his patient. Hence he said,"no dear, I really don't remember."