Chapter 38~

Snehanvi was in the kitchen with her Mother In Law preparing breakfast. It seems Saroj was warming up with her and she was more than happy with the changes in their relationship. "Mummy ji itna namak daal doon?" Sneha asked her showing her the spoon with salt and Saroj was standing there nodded her head saying, "Haan! haan! Itne mein ho jayega," and then added, "Waise tumhe aaj achanak Dal Pithi banake ka kaise socha?" "Voh mummy ji humlog roz roz eki breakfast karte hai na toh meine socha kuch alag banaye.!" Sneha replied while adding the Pithi in the daal. Saroj smiled and said, "Accha socha!" Sneha smiled at her and then said, "Aab ho gaya hai mein isse serve kar deti hoon."

She served it in a bowl and looked at Saroj who tasted it with a spoon saying, "Bohot Aacha bana hai

She served it in a bowl and looked at Saroj who tasted it with a spoon saying, "Bohot Aacha bana hai." And then added, "Aab tum jao jaake ready ho jao school jaane ke liye. Koi aur isse table pe rakh dega." "Haan haan mein late bhi ho gayi hoon," saying this she rushed outside the kitchen towards the room.

Saroj looked on seeing the changes in her. Sneha was accepting the marriage and her son was quiet visible in her actions. She knew Virat loved her even before they were married. It was visible after their marriage. She knew her son very well. He doesn't care for someone so much other than his family like this and here from the first day he was doing this for Sneha. So it was clear for her. She felt bad that being a mother she couldn't understand that before.

*****************************************

Virat today unexpectedly forgot taking his clothes inside the washroom and as Sneha was preparing some new dishes for breakfast so had went down early. So he came out wearing a towel and went near the bed to see if Sneha as usual had kept his shirt out or not! It wasn't there. He sighed. It was like a routine. She kept his things ready before going down.

Snehanvi remembered that she didn't keep Virat's clothes ready and she was already getting late so she ran upstairs to her room as she was hurrying and barged in the room blindly. She dashed into Virat who was going towards the wardrobe making both of them fall on the sofa.

Sneha closed her eyes as she was scared that she will fall and shouted, "Aahhh....!"
Virat holds her by her waist while falling down and brought her close. He looked at her with love as for the first time they were so close with each other. She was looking very beautiful with closed eyes. Remembering he was only in towel he blushed and said, "Areh tum!! Tum toh niche thi naa?"

Sneha half opened her eyes and looked at him saying, " Areh mein kuch bhul gyi thi.. " she couldn't complete the sentence as she realised the position they were in. She started blushing and looked away from his prying eyes. She looked at his full tattoo on his hand for the first time that too so close. As he was always in full clothes and before giving a second thought she ran a finger on his tattoo and blushed.

Virat stares at her and smiles while running his fingers through her hair. He put a strand aside that was falling on her face and made her look at him and winked at her seeing blush and asked, "Like what you see?"