Chapter 22~

It was the Mehendi and Sangeet function of Virat and Samadrita. The duo wanted a combined function and everyone agreed, thinking that their choices were so much similar. However, Trinayani wanted the wedding to take place as quickly as possible because Samadrita had already told her about Hardik's real intentions.

Everyone was dancing around, while Samadrita and Virat were made to sit face to face. While Samadrita was sitting on one side of the lawn, Virat was on the other side. There was a gap between the sitting areas and the girls were dancing there itself.

"Sneha! Yeh leke jaa zara mehendi ka bowl. Virat ke paas rakh ke aana phir Sama ke paas. Nahi, Taara, tu le kaa Sama ke paas,"Trinayani said while passing the bowls to the duo.

"Yeh kitna bhari hain!"Taara said while picking it up and Arshita came and held the bowl saying,"main bhi pakadti hoon tumhare saath."

"Areh thank you! Pakdo pakdo! Gir vir gaya toh mera class le legi Maa. Vaise, tum mein aisi topsy turvy change kaise aayi?"Taara asked and Arshita said with a chuckle,"yu samajh lo ki apne mann ka maan rakh ke Maan paane ki koshish kar rahi hoon."

"Hein? Mere mann ke upar se chala gaya tumhare mann ki maan and all,"Taara said with a chuckle while the duo kept the bowl of mehendi on a small decorated table, infront of Samadrita.

Sneha went towards Virat and Gayatri said to her loudly,"re chhori! Tu kaye leke aayi mehendi?"

She flinched and a bit of mehendi fell on Virat's palm, from her bowl. "Sorry! Sorry! Sorry!"she said and wiped it off with her hand, after keeping the bowl quickly.

"Shagun hogaya!"Virat said and she stared at him confusedly. The girls started applying mehendi on Samadrita's hands and everyone sat around as the ceremony started. The boys started dancing on mere brother ki dulhan, and Rishabh took a chance by pushing Shubman towards Arshita, and he tumbled and fell near her almost.

"Lagi toh nahi na Shubman Ji?"she said and he frowned and then glared at Rishabh, who giggled.

"Inn dono ka kuch chal raha hain kya?"Ritika asked him and he said,"haan bhi aur nahi bhi. Like, my sister is interested in Maan, but you already know him."

"Haan, bachpan se aisa hi hain ladka. Vaise Rishabh, voh, Dad arahe hain Jaipur, ek meeting hain,"Ritika said.

"I know. We all, the trainee cadets have been called as well. A secret racket has been established on Jaipur. Suna gaya hain ki nakli dawai yaha se hoke Jaisalmer jaata hain aur waha se border ke paar. Pata nahi paar kaise hota hain sab kuch. Aur kab hota hain. Recently few have have been caught by the army officers, but kisi ne bhi racket chalanewalon ka naam disclose nahi kiya, and I feel that this racket works all over India, kiyuki sirf border ke uss paar bhejna is risky. Itna bada risk leke yeh business koi nahi karega,"Rishabh said.

"So, are you going to talk to Dad or something?"Ritika asked while fidgeting with her dupatta.

"About us? Nope!"Rishabh said making her sad and then added,"I'll try to impress him first, with my honesty and sincerity,"and brought a smile on her face.

"Ritika! Ajaa mehendi nahi lagwana kya?"Taara came and pulled her along while saying to Rishabh,"sorry haan! I am stealing your girl for a moment."

Rishabh chuckled and gave a nod while she went along with Ritika, saying,"kitne acche Jiju hain mere saare."

"Aye Daroga! Why did you pushed me?"Maan said while coming to Rishabh, who pulled his cheek and replied,"aye Doctor! Why do you keep ignoring my sister?"

"Voh pagal hain, tum toh nahi ho. I can understand what she is up to. I am a common guy, who is still a student, who has no stable job or a house of his own. Who has the responsibility of his mother and sister. Di ki shaadi mein kuch zyaada kar nahi paaya main, bike bech di taaki kuch help ho jaaye. Voh theheri rajkumari, nahi kar payegi adjust mere saath. Make her understand these facts,"Shubman said.