Chapter 41~

Snehanvi and Virat came to Jaipur today. They have to stay here for few days until the construction work of Virat's new hospital doesn't get completed. They have decided they will go back to Delhi after the opening of the hospital. They would held a pooja at the opening day and they needed to arrange everything for that also.

Although they will stay at Virat's maternal house, they visited the Rawat villa first.

Taara came running down from the terrace as soon as she saw their car entering their lane. She hugged Snehanvi at once and said, "maine apko bohot jyada miss kiya pata hain!"

Snehanvi smiled and said, "Maine bhi actually ghar mein sabne hi tujhe bohot miss kiya tere chale ane ke baad."

Virat cleared his throat and said, "I also missed you. It's not fair you come and hug only your sister!"

Taara smiled and hugged Virat and he hugged her back with a chuckle. Gayatri devi came with Shankari and Rajeswari.

Virat and Snehanvi went to them and took their blessings as Shankari looked at a pair of diamond bangles on Sneha's hand and said, "Haan jante hain bohot bade ghar mein biya hua he thaara toh kya ab dikhawa karti phiregi chhori!"

"Yeh bangles maine Sneha ko diye theh kaki sa aur maine hi kaha hain usse pehen ne ke liye.", Virat said and Shankari became quiet as Gayatri Devi said, " Areh Bindhni jaa jaake mhaare cheeku ke liye sherbat banake leke aa."

Snehanvi went to Rajeswari who hugged her and said, "Thaare ko dekh ke hi laage se ki tu bohot khush hain. Mhaare ko tasalli ho gayi dekhke!"

Sneha took a look at Virat and nodded saying, "Haan Maa bohot khush hoon main. Aap meri fikar bilkul mat karo."

Arshita also came in the meantime and stood beside Taara. Snehanvi went to her and gave her the necklace set she brought for her as their wedding gift.

"Yeh lo.. Shaadi mein toh kuch kar nahi paaye koi bhi. Issey hamara ashirwaad samajh lena.", she said and Arshita went to touch her and Virat's feet but they stopped her.

"Maan went to college?", Virat asked and Arshita nodded.

"Jamai sa abhi toh kuch din aap rahenge na yaha..", said Rajeswari and Virat nodded, "Haan voh hospital ka kaam pura hone take, uski udghaatan ki puja rakhenge aur phir Delhi wapas chale jayenge."

"Cheeku tu toh apne nanihaal mein hi theherego lekin hamare yaha bhi reh sakta tha!," Gayatri devi said as Shankari brings Virat a glass of sarbat and he said after taking a sip from it, " Nahi daadi sa. Apke ghar mein pehle se hi bohot log hain aur bhi laake bekar mein aplogo ki takleef badhana nahi chahta aur upar se Maa ke pushtaini ghar ekdam khaali padha hain. Hum log wahi reh lenge aur ate jaate toh rahenge hi."

"Thik se jaisi thaari marzi! Lekin aaj ka khaana tu idhar se hi kha ke javega.", Gayatri devi said and Virat smiled saying, " Okay daadi sa. Aisa hi hoga!"

"Re bindhniyaan kya dekhri sab muh mera jaa jamai sa aye hain unke liye chokha khana baana.. Re Arshita bindhni tu bhi jaa, teri sans toh ayi nahi abhi tak wapas tu jaake madat kar!", Gayatri devi said and Shankari made faces while Rajeswari and Arshita went towards the kitchen.

Trinayni came home from her school and saw Virat and Snehanvi. She smiled at them as they both went and touched her feet. She blessed them both and went towards her room to get fresh.

Snehanvi took Virat to her room for the meanwhile as they will stay till lunch here and Taara followed them up.

*****************************************

"Kya baat hain bohot khush lag rahi hain aaj?"Hardik said while combing his hair, standing behind Samadrita, infront of the mirror. Samadrita applied her kajal and then turned towards him and said,"haan, Sneha yaha rahegi kuch dino ke liye, Virat Jiju ke saath."