Chapter 10~

Virat brought Sneha to the guarding walls of the Nahargarh fort and she took rounds around him like a free birdie

"See I am a free soul!"she said and he giggled while acting to lose his balance all of a sudden and supporting himself upon the railing.

Sneha's expressions turned topsy turvy within a second as she thought that Virat was going to fall down into the deep sloping ditch.

"Veeeer!"she shouted and held him tightly and started crying. Again the scenerio of a corpse and her bangles being broken down by the women, flashed in front of her eyes.

"What happened Sneha?"Virat asked and she stared at him asking,"why has your faced changed from before Veer?"

"It's nothing dear. It's a natural change,"Virat said in a calm tone and she murmured,"oh! natural changes? Accha! Haan natural changes right. You're okay right? Yes you're fine! You're alive."

Sneha held him again in order to gain confidence regarding the fact that he was indeed Veer. Once she was satisfied, her mood became normal again.

"Come on! I'll click your pics and then we will take selfies,"Virat said while taking out his phone and she asked,"before I had to ask you to do this. Now you're asking for pics on your own?"

"So you remember what used to happen before?"Virat asked and her facial muscles tensed up. Her heart wanted to believe that this was her Veer, but her mind was telling her otherwise.

"Itna socho matt! Chalo we will click pics. Itne din baad bahaar jo aaye hain,"Virat said with a chuckle, lighting up the situation and she smiled and nodded while giving a cute pose.

"Your mind is gaining it's inner consciousness Sneha. It's sending you signals regarding my truth. And very soon you'll be out of this illusion yourself, and I'll lead you back to your normal self, your normal life,"Virat thought while checking the pic he had clicked.

They clicked few selfies and Virat said that he will WhatsApp the pics to her.

"Parr tumhara number dena zara,"he said purposely to show her that he doesn't have her number.

"You don't have my number anymore?"Sneha asked getting surprised again.

"It got deleted. Naya phone liya hain na,"Virat said.

"Mera number....mera number hain....haan yaad aaya,"Sneha said and gave him her number.

"Chalo abb!"

"Hum kaha jayenge abb?"Sneha asked with kiddish excitement in her eyes, something which Virat was loving about her. She was different than most of his patients. He had seen these kind of cases before, but this time it was different. This time he was not only the doctor, but also the cure. He had to be Veer and show her that he's not Veer, at the same time. It was tough, but he liked challenges, moreover, he was liking Sneha too. The girl was quiet calm and understanding, despite being mentally unstable. This provoked him more to cure her in order to see her as a completely healthy person, and to see the real Snehanvi.