Chapter 7~

Maan and Taara were waiting at the New Delhi station for Samadrita when the latter asked,"so when is Dr.Virat meeting you again?"

"I have told him about Sneha Di today, he said that he will meet her and then prescribe what to do next,"Maan replied while sipping tea from a plastic glass.

Taara took a sip from her glass when her phone rang and she picked it up saying,"haan Jiji bolo!"

"Chhoti! Maan hain saath mein?"Sama asked from the other side of the phone.

"Haan hain na, kiyu?"Taara asked.

"Okay, both of you go home. Today I have workload at the press. Arihant will be publishing seven new books on different subject. Sabka copies check karke layout set karna tha. Abhi ek aur book bacha hain aajka schedule ka. Karke hi jaana parega. Upar se kal salary date hain, aaj pending rakh kar chali gayi toh salary dene mein late na karde publication house,"Samadrita said.

"Jiji! We will catch the next train with you. Aap aao aramse!"Maan said as Taara had switched on the speaker and he had heard everything.

"No Bhai! Both of you need rest. No need to wait for me. I'll come home on time don't worry. Main chaay baje ka train pakar loongi,"Samadrita said.

"But Jiji..."both Maan and Taara went to say but Samadrita interrupted them saying,"no but! Go home and take rest. Sneha must be waiting for Maan. Usi ke haath se khaana khayi thi aaj subha usne yaad hain na? Jao jaldi. Pata nahi ghar parr jya chal raha hoga."

"Okay Jiji! Pauchne se pehele bata dena. I'll go to station to bring you,"Maan said.

"Okay bhai! You both go home carefully, okay?"Sama said and they said,"okay Jiji!"

Samadrita went back to her work after disconnecting the call. It was obvious that this kind of emergency might occur in future too. It was the matter of her job. Her salary of Twenty Five Thousand was extremely important for the family at this moment. Soon she will become the senior editor as her performance has been pretty good till now, after that there will be a salary hike and that will be best for them. Hence, she couldn't afford to compromise with her work at any cost now.

She worked till 5:15 p.m and came out of her office after submitting her works and took a toto to the station. It takes ten to twelve minutes from her office to reach the station even if there's a traffic congestion on the way, she could simply run and reach there every day before 4:30p.m. But today her siblings had already travelled far boarding the 4:30's local train to Jaipur.

When Sama reached the station, another long route train was halted there at that moment. It was supposed to go till Jodhpur, hence she quickly got a ticket of the general class and got in, instead of waiting for the 6 p.m's local train. The journey started fifteen minutes prior to six o'clock.

By the time Samadrita reached the Jaipur station, the area looked deserted

By the time Samadrita reached the Jaipur station, the area looked deserted. It was 9:30p.m and she was searching for a toto aur rickshaw. It had rained for an hour or so while she was on the way to Jaipur, maybe the network was bad because of that. That's why she could update Maan regarding when to pick her up from the station.